I got my 5.1.1 update around an hour ago. I could be wrong but already have found my battery life improved!
That's the problem. I am at 28% and I have to leave to go home in a half hour!
It's just a 10 minute drive home or so and I'll get on to the home wifi as soon as I get home. The question is....how do I make sure the download doesn't terminate when I leave the wifi in the of... Ver más...
It's just a 10 minute drive home or so and I'll get on to the home wifi as soon as I get home. The question is....how do I make sure the download doesn't terminate when I leave the wifi in the office?
I have downloaded the first part of my lollipop upgrade for my Note 4. The second part is taking forever and I know I'll have to go home before it finishes. Can the download continue via the 4... Ver más...
I have downloaded the first part of my lollipop upgrade for my Note 4. The second part is taking forever and I know I'll have to go home before it finishes. Can the download continue via the 4G network while I'm driving home without terminating and reconnecting to my WiFi at home?
mickipapi - I think it's working now!! I was getting the error messages pretty frequently and did get one after I made the changes you suggested (actually I only had to change the incoming set... Ver más...
mickipapi - I think it's working now!! I was getting the error messages pretty frequently and did get one after I made the changes you suggested (actually I only had to change the incoming settings to SSL) but haven't had the error message since! Thank you so much! Sue
mickipapi: I don't know if this worked for rehmbo66 or not, but it didn't work for me. I get the message (randomly) "Incoming server login error - ERR[SYS/TEMP] Service Temporarily Unavailable... Ver más...
mickipapi: I don't know if this worked for rehmbo66 or not, but it didn't work for me. I get the message (randomly) "Incoming server login error - ERR[SYS/TEMP] Service Temporarily Unavailable" Sue
I'm having the same problem on my S4. I have reinstalled my email accounts two times now but I keep on getting that message. This has started happening since the last OTA update in December.