Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,905 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

juliebugg's Posts

All these times you were submitting did you put the tracking number in the subject line? I know when mine came back they made it very clear I had to put this info there.
It sounds like instead of sending an emal to keep everything together you went to the website and started over which ofcourse would be outside the 60 days.
Theres no way to get the link its self to work unless there are full disabled web addresses with the red X's, what you will want to do is do the paystub (LES) upload or mail in options.
Typo *here*
Yeah you actually did! did you not read the last comment I stated to you on another form? your the rudest person ive seen on her who claims to just be ANSWERING questions.
Was there REALY a reason for you to even Post? OH thats right no there wasn't!!   I Would rather respond to this from 5 months ago than have people keep asking the same question and need to rep... See more...
Was there REALY a reason for you to even Post? OH thats right no there wasn't!!   I Would rather respond to this from 5 months ago than have people keep asking the same question and need to reply with the same answer! Smh
Some retirees do it just depends on if your company chose to extend the discount or not. try calling 800-890-8007 thats Employment validation they sould be able to tell you.
Im sorry but that made no sence! the only reason to do an AOL is if she or someone other than the primary wants to take over the acct. If shes planning to join her boyfriends acct she would just ... See more...
Im sorry but that made no sence! the only reason to do an AOL is if she or someone other than the primary wants to take over the acct. If shes planning to join her boyfriends acct she would just need to contact care to discuss keeping her number since the line would be out of contract, so once the line is added on the fiancee's line the new device and a discounted rate would be avalible.
Sadly no you can only have the Edge discount due to the fact its promotional or discounted plan.
Actually that is incorrect! you should try calling employment validation and verifying this information. I can promise you the info i provided is the information they will also explain. There are... See more...
Actually that is incorrect! you should try calling employment validation and verifying this information. I can promise you the info i provided is the information they will also explain. There are different variations of the loyalty plan as well as the more share everything plan and a large amount of them do not qualify. =] not trying to argue just ensuring all the correct info is being provided. 
Oh your Quite Welcome =] , i was not able to finish my entire post before it got posted, I was going to explain what the qualifications were to why some of the plans do NOT qualify and that is be... See more...
Oh your Quite Welcome =] , i was not able to finish my entire post before it got posted, I was going to explain what the qualifications were to why some of the plans do NOT qualify and that is because the monthly access fee must be $34.99 or higher and the data features must be $24.99 to qualify for the discount. if your account meets this criteria then you can infract still get the employer discount that is offered.