Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,939 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mrodas's Posts

@I have a Pantech Hotshot and am trying to transfer my contacts through Backup Assistant. Whenever I enter my PIN and it says it's connecting, the phone number at the bottom of the screen is my f... See more...
@I have a Pantech Hotshot and am trying to transfer my contacts through Backup Assistant. Whenever I enter my PIN and it says it's connecting, the phone number at the bottom of the screen is my father's number (the one who owned the phone first). It then says that the account already exists and I should contact customer support. When I go to the help screen, it says to download a fresh copy of Backup Assistant on the Get it Now mobile shop. When I try to do that, it says that it is unable to verify my account information and to please call customer service. Help! How do I get backup assistant to recognize my PIN and/or get a new downloaded copy of Backup Assistant that might work?