Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,771 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

daveyp's Posts

I have Get More, and can use Apple Music on my samsung phone and my PC just fine. In the gym, I would like to use my iPod touch. Is there any way to get this to work? When I sign in with my verizon... See more...
I have Get More, and can use Apple Music on my samsung phone and my PC just fine. In the gym, I would like to use my iPod touch. Is there any way to get this to work? When I sign in with my verizon credentials on the iPod (phone number) it signs me in, sort of, but then says for security puroses, I need to have an email log-in. However, I am stopped when trying to create an email or use a preexisting email - it gives a vague error and says to try again later. I also do not have a "Are you on verizon?" link in Apple music - presumably because it clearly is not a cellular device on the verizon tower.
Most phones allow you to block numbers, but verizon is peddling an advertisement for, and service charge for it in their caller ID App. Isn't that kind of silly?  I have started reporting spam call... See more...
Most phones allow you to block numbers, but verizon is peddling an advertisement for, and service charge for it in their caller ID App. Isn't that kind of silly?  I have started reporting spam calls as not spam; hope the service dies or becomes free.  
Seems like I will be paying less with the contract, however slight. Contract: $480+$40+$350 = $870 Device Payment: $865 + $40 = $905 And in NY, taxes for the device are paid only on the ... See more...
Seems like I will be paying less with the contract, however slight. Contract: $480+$40+$350 = $870 Device Payment: $865 + $40 = $905 And in NY, taxes for the device are paid only on the $350. I assume they would be paid in full on DPP?
I have two lines on the New Verizon Plan. One smartphone and one basic. My basic is up for an upgrade, smartphone is still under contract. I want to use the upgrade for the basic phone at B... See more...
I have two lines on the New Verizon Plan. One smartphone and one basic. My basic is up for an upgrade, smartphone is still under contract. I want to use the upgrade for the basic phone at Best Buy to get a new Note 7. When the phone arrives in the mail, I will put it on my smartphone line (SIM swap) and leave my basic phone line untouched. What can I expect for additional monthly charges, if any? Note: I am not paying any extra device access fees due to being in contract, since it was switched from Nationwide 700-> Verizon Plan -> New Verizon Plan. Thanks.
I would like to disable this app but there is no straightforward way to do it in application manager that I can see. Why on some devices this is possible (found out via search) but not this one? ... See more...
I would like to disable this app but there is no straightforward way to do it in application manager that I can see. Why on some devices this is possible (found out via search) but not this one? I dont want any of the stupid verizon apps at all, and some of them you wont even let us disable? Is there another way to do this? I dont just want to "hide" it, I never want it to run period.