Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,247 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Hillaj's Posts

Samsung Galaxy SIII 90405 I don't think so.  I've still been having spotty reception in multiple parts of the apartment.  For example, I'll hear the person on the other end fine for 4-5 wor... See more...
Samsung Galaxy SIII 90405 I don't think so.  I've still been having spotty reception in multiple parts of the apartment.  For example, I'll hear the person on the other end fine for 4-5 words and then every 6th or 7th word will cut out, and vice versa. On a separate note, I also received a text reminder that I need to re-verify my employee discount.  I recently switched employers but still have a company discount.  Could you help me with switching my employer info and verifying my employment with them? Thanks in advance for your help! Adam
I'm getting very poor cell reception in my new apartment in Santa Monica.  4G LTE has definitely not been available yet.  It typically shows a 1X transfer speed.  This is even after I spent sever... See more...
I'm getting very poor cell reception in my new apartment in Santa Monica.  4G LTE has definitely not been available yet.  It typically shows a 1X transfer speed.  This is even after I spent several hours collectively on the phone with customer support AND spent over $100 on a network extender.  It does not appear to be doing anything.  Any ideas or advice?