Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,966 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JHologa17's Posts

I have a blackberry storm and it quit working so I had to get a new one through my insurance. On the old phone my contacts apparently were not saved to the SIM card. The old phone will not power ... See more...
I have a blackberry storm and it quit working so I had to get a new one through my insurance. On the old phone my contacts apparently were not saved to the SIM card. The old phone will not power on it just blinks red and that's it. Does anyone now a way to get my contacts off this phone?  
I have a Blackberry Storm 9530 that I had to replace because it quit working. The insurance sent me a new SIM card, but I don't think there is anything wrong with the old one. Can I put my old si... See more...
I have a Blackberry Storm 9530 that I had to replace because it quit working. The insurance sent me a new SIM card, but I don't think there is anything wrong with the old one. Can I put my old sim card in so I can get my contacts off of it?