Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,306 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Roamingdoc83's Posts

Okay, thanks... so let me see if I got this... you streamed the game from approx 9 to noon but it post dated it to 7:30AM, very weird. Thanks for the information.
Thank you (all) for the responses. I usually 'turn off' all autoupdates and wait to be advised of any. I also had my settings selected for Wi-Fi only... Regarding "towers" logging date/time... I am ... See more...
Thank you (all) for the responses. I usually 'turn off' all autoupdates and wait to be advised of any. I also had my settings selected for Wi-Fi only... Regarding "towers" logging date/time... I am afraid I don't grasp that 'concept' as a tower is only a transfer type location for signal/data, etc... how actually would this delay work within that role? That is interesting. thank you.
Recently upgraded to S9. Have had not issues with Verizon but noting that "after" this upgrade I am being told of DATA use approaching our limits (we have 2 Samsungs on the plan, it is the new one on... See more...
Recently upgraded to S9. Have had not issues with Verizon but noting that "after" this upgrade I am being told of DATA use approaching our limits (we have 2 Samsungs on the plan, it is the new one only). The DATES of the mos use do not coincide with the date/time stamps on any of the phone use. HOW is the DATA ascribed to "a" date/time? For instance, I am told the S9 used 0.27GBs of data on 8/22 at 8:14AM. THERE is not use of the phone at that time (and I checked for system updates, no listed, very few apps on the phone really - typical is messaging (stock Samsung), three email accounts (two POP and one IMAP) so I am trying to figure out how this is assigned a date/time? We turn phone off at night. Almost all of the other data use is very small (0.00XX, not much) but in a span of a few days I used over 2GBs... or so that date, those dates, are being assigned? Thanks for the help.
Meggiepoo, You and I.... my Enlighten is doing the same thing. No long text messages sent by family or friends ever arrive. Anything over 4 or 5 sentences sent to me NEVER arrives. Verizon has be... See more...
Meggiepoo, You and I.... my Enlighten is doing the same thing. No long text messages sent by family or friends ever arrive. Anything over 4 or 5 sentences sent to me NEVER arrives. Verizon has been trying to help. Been on the phone three or four times, no help ultimately. And they don't know what to do... I can have someone send me a long text message "and" forward it to my husband's old flip phone too and he will receive it, I NEVER do! What gives with this stuff. Some of these messages are important and personal. I am asked "why" I did not respond. Come on Verizon, we gotta fix this. Thanks.
RIGHT ON! I DO not receive "longer" text messages but most (perhaps all) short messages come thru. I have set the limit to 250 just to see if somehow a long text message (over five or six senten... See more...
RIGHT ON! I DO not receive "longer" text messages but most (perhaps all) short messages come thru. I have set the limit to 250 just to see if somehow a long text message (over five or six sentences, not paragraphs) comes thru, no joy. I have been on the phone with Verizon three times. I can have the sender send me and my LG the text message 'and' himself. He gets the long text message on his old flip phone, I get zip, nada, nothing! This is actually a problem because I don't know what the cutoff is and "what" I may not be getting. Seems strange that a text message with perhaps 7 sentences in it won't go thru and I'm not seeing but perhaps 50 total text messages in my rec'd! Anyone finding ANY solutions?  Verizon full service plan, Enlighten phone... been Verizon for nearly 8 years but have to fix this.
Still an issue, certainly cannot send an "email" with any "jpeg" or "photo" attached. Simply indicates connection error. DOES ANYONE have any ideas? Is this a service issue (connection not large... See more...
Still an issue, certainly cannot send an "email" with any "jpeg" or "photo" attached. Simply indicates connection error. DOES ANYONE have any ideas? Is this a service issue (connection not large enough for one regular smart phone photo?) or are there 'settings' that could block such action? Many thanks!
All settings in "account" correct and accurate. CAN send a regular email but NOT ONE with a JPEG attached. Cannot "share" from gallery... all such emails end up in OUTBOX and no amount of reboot... See more...
All settings in "account" correct and accurate. CAN send a regular email but NOT ONE with a JPEG attached. Cannot "share" from gallery... all such emails end up in OUTBOX and no amount of rebooting or powering off does anything. Why is this happening? It has been such for a long time... Thanks for any help. <Moved from to for more exposure.> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator