Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,862 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Dovetail-John's Posts

John, You are correct - this is a corporate VPN and I do not have the access to make the changes myself.  But, it would be helpful if I could point my admin to any information on how best to c... See more...
John, You are correct - this is a corporate VPN and I do not have the access to make the changes myself.  But, it would be helpful if I could point my admin to any information on how best to configure the connection to work with VZWs network configuration.  Do you have any information on best practices in this area? Also - is there any reason that the VPN would have trouble with the Jetpack, but not with an iPhone5? Thanks
I'm not sure what protocol is in use.  There's nothing in the settings or statistics that indicate this.
I have a Jetpack MiFi 5510L and am using it to connect to my company's VPN.  I am able to establish a connection, but then the connection keeps dropping and reconnecting every few seconds.  When ... See more...
I have a Jetpack MiFi 5510L and am using it to connect to my company's VPN.  I am able to establish a connection, but then the connection keeps dropping and reconnecting every few seconds.  When I attempt the same thing using my iPhone5's personal hotspot, the connection is stable.  The client is Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, Version 3.1.01065