Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,753 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

erinbacher's Posts

For some reason I'm not having that issue with my keyboard (luckily!), but two of my friends are. (We've all done the latest update) When I go to their settings, like you suggested, there are che... See more...
For some reason I'm not having that issue with my keyboard (luckily!), but two of my friends are. (We've all done the latest update) When I go to their settings, like you suggested, there are check boxes, but it does not allow me to uncheck them. I hope Samsung fixes the bugs in their update.
Ever since I updated my phone this past time I've been having an issue. When I go to save a photo (either in web or from an attachment in a text) they are not saving in the "Downloads" folder in ... See more...
Ever since I updated my phone this past time I've been having an issue. When I go to save a photo (either in web or from an attachment in a text) they are not saving in the "Downloads" folder in my gallery anymore. I don't know why I can't see them. I have to go to My Files - Downloads to view it. Which means, when I go to use Instagram, or anything else that pulls up my gallery, I can't access it. I've already restarted my phone in hopes that was the issue, no avail. I use this function a lot so it's driving me insane. Please help!
I have a Samsung Fascinate and all thus far today it is not allowing to do a lot of things..   I can't send or receive messages - pictures, texts, etc. I can type out a message, but when I hi... See more...
I have a Samsung Fascinate and all thus far today it is not allowing to do a lot of things..   I can't send or receive messages - pictures, texts, etc. I can type out a message, but when I hit the send button it completely just deletes it, or at least that's what it looks like, instead of adding it to my 'conversation' with whomever it may be. I don't get it.   When I get a missed call, it doesn't add it to my phone calls. I can make and receive calls though.   I can't access the Market, it say that there is no connection, though my friend can access it in her phone so I know it's not Verizon.   My clock is 5 hours and 51 minutes ahead.   I've already checked for updates, updated roaming, restarted my phone 5+ times, ended applications, scanned using my virus app, etc. I was thinking it might have been something I downloaded late last night, but I've already deleted/uninstalled the couple that I did. I just can't figure it out and I really don't want to have to completely restore my phone AGAIN.   PLEASE.. some help would be greatly appreciated!
Missed phone calls are not being recorded in my call list now, and the time on my phone is a little less than 6 hours ahead. My internet still works though.
I have a Samsung Fascinate and all this morning it is not allowing me to send or receive messages - pictures, texts, etc. I can make and receive calls though. I've already checked for updates, up... See more...
I have a Samsung Fascinate and all this morning it is not allowing me to send or receive messages - pictures, texts, etc. I can make and receive calls though. I've already checked for updates, updated roaming, restarted my phone 3 times, ended applications, scanned using my virus app, etc. I can type out a message, but when I hit the send button it completely just deletes it, or at least that's what it looks like, instead of adding it to my 'conversation' with whomever it may be. I don't get it. Please help!   ... I can't access the Market now either, even if I try wifi. Is this a Verizon issue?