Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,466 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

cwbcpa's Posts

That is not a satisfactory response and just shows how little Verizon actually thinks of it's customers.  Sadly, any phone not made by Apple or Google will not get timely updates as Verizon is allowe... See more...
That is not a satisfactory response and just shows how little Verizon actually thinks of it's customers.  Sadly, any phone not made by Apple or Google will not get timely updates as Verizon is allowed to junk up phones made by Samsung, LG, HTC, etc.  Until these other manufacturers put their foot down, it won't change.   Verizon is not provided it's customers with better service by adding junk to the phones.  Just keep me connected wherever I go and leave the phones to the manufacturers.
I got Bixby updates straight from the galaxy app store. I've been using Bixby voice. I don't know that you have to wait on Verizon's update for that. I didn't at least.
This is why I struggle to stick with any android phone. Verizon has control of updates and they are absolutely terrible at pushing them out. Hard to believe they have not improved the process.
Yes.  I am running the current software and I did see in the change log that there was supposed to be a fix for this issue.  It didn't fix it.  It is pretty well known that it didn't fix it.  The... See more...
Yes.  I am running the current software and I did see in the change log that there was supposed to be a fix for this issue.  It didn't fix it.  It is pretty well known that it didn't fix it.  There are plenty of posts in different tech forums about this issue.  Unfortunately, no real solutions.
No the message does not stop if it is on speakerphone.  That is how I listen to my messages for now, but that is not a solution for me.  I can't put all my messages out there for everyone to hear... See more...
No the message does not stop if it is on speakerphone.  That is how I listen to my messages for now, but that is not a solution for me.  I can't put all my messages out there for everyone to hear when I am in public.
This is the Verizon voicemail app. It happens when I put the phone to my ear to listen to a voicemail. I can listen using speakerphone, but that's not very private and I should have to. This ... See more...
This is the Verizon voicemail app. It happens when I put the phone to my ear to listen to a voicemail. I can listen using speakerphone, but that's not very private and I should have to. This is not a new issue from what I've seen in the community here. The latest update to the S8 that was pushed out this week supposedly addressed this issue but it didn't fix it.
Any time I try to put the phone to my ear to listen to a voicemail, the message stops.  The solution is to deselect your favorite cards in Samsung Pay effectively eliminating the swipe up to use ... See more...
Any time I try to put the phone to my ear to listen to a voicemail, the message stops.  The solution is to deselect your favorite cards in Samsung Pay effectively eliminating the swipe up to use Samsung Pay.  That is not a good solution for your customers.  What is Verizon doing about it?  It seems to have been an issue since the Galaxy S6 from what I am reading.