Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,233 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ckokosa's Posts

Searching the web it looks like there was a $100 per line credit for getting a phone on the EDGE program.  Perhaps that's why I'm expecting a credit. This whole 2-3 billing cycle delay is just a ... See more...
Searching the web it looks like there was a $100 per line credit for getting a phone on the EDGE program.  Perhaps that's why I'm expecting a credit. This whole 2-3 billing cycle delay is just a huge scam and is meant to make people forget they are owed money.
I ported 4 lines from T-Mobile to Verizon on September 25th.  I thought for sure that there was a port-in credit available during that time period.  I called Verizon in Jan and they said "sorry, ... See more...
I ported 4 lines from T-Mobile to Verizon on September 25th.  I thought for sure that there was a port-in credit available during that time period.  I called Verizon in Jan and they said "sorry, we'll get it applied to your account".  Called in Feb and they said the same thing.  I just called again and this time they told me that the port-in offer started in Nov and that no offer existed September 25th.  Does anyone know if there was a port-in credit offer when I activated my lines?