Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,320 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Tomal_Bhai's Posts

I placed the order and it clearly said it will deliver by 9/19. This is unacceptable. Will they forgive me if I miss their payment by 1 day? As a consumer, I can clearly see
I am calling this a BS. My status has also not been updated and I see many people already have tracking with their packages already moving. This is unacceptable lie. I was totally baited to order... See more...
I am calling this a BS. My status has also not been updated and I see many people already have tracking with their packages already moving. This is unacceptable lie. I was totally baited to order since it showed 9/19 on website and in my order confirmation email. If they had mentioned they will deliver after 1 month or so, then they should have mentioned it while I was ordering it.
damn I am now feeling they messed up our orders. So it could be our orders are not valid due to their technical issues. I will never pre order with verizon again. Should have placed the order ... See more...
damn I am now feeling they messed up our orders. So it could be our orders are not valid due to their technical issues. I will never pre order with verizon again. Should have placed the order through Apple.com
Really want to know what is the status of my iPhone 6 order. It has been stuck in the following status since I placed the order on Sunday 9/14. No movement at all but the email confirmation sa... See more...
Really want to know what is the status of my iPhone 6 order. It has been stuck in the following status since I placed the order on Sunday 9/14. No movement at all but the email confirmation said I will get it by 9/19. Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon.