Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,402 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

nviolet's Posts

Gmail all of a sudden quits as it is loading messages. Sometimes it will load the first 5 or so and then if I try to scroll down, it says loading and then quits or it just quits right away. What ... See more...
Gmail all of a sudden quits as it is loading messages. Sometimes it will load the first 5 or so and then if I try to scroll down, it says loading and then quits or it just quits right away. What gives? Everything was fine until today....   help!!!!   thanks!  
I upgraded an app recently, and rebooted as required, only my phone will not reboot. I have taken out the battery. Left it out, etc. and I also connected it to BB Desktop Manager, where I receive... See more...
I upgraded an app recently, and rebooted as required, only my phone will not reboot. I have taken out the battery. Left it out, etc. and I also connected it to BB Desktop Manager, where I received the message, it recognizes the device but I must have a dead battery or needs to reboot.   Battery was full. The phone is attempting to reboot itself because the red light keeps going on and then off and I hear the connection/disconnection noise about every 10 seconds.   Please HELP!!! This is my only means of communication.   Thank you!  
Hi, For the past few days, my Blackberry keeps saying   "A media card has been inserted that contains errors. To correct the errors, please use a disk error checking utility on a computer."  ... See more...
Hi, For the past few days, my Blackberry keeps saying   "A media card has been inserted that contains errors. To correct the errors, please use a disk error checking utility on a computer."   I have done this and there are no errors. This would happen everytime I plugged my phone in to charge. I did a hard reset today with pulling the battery out once I noticed my ring tone (saved on my memory card) and my background (also saved on my memory card) are gone and all my pictures are also gone.   I put the memory card in my computer, and there are no errors. I can open up every file and no problems. I have checked the forums and followed other advice from users with similar problems and still no resolution. I have googled and also followed and tried advice from others. Still no solution. HELP..............   I have done everything. What is interesting is this error kept coming about but I kept ignoring it because I did not have a problem at all and everything was working normally. All of a sudden today, that changed when as I said above everything is gone now.   Please advise.   Thanks!      
Has anyone experienced issues with regards to a lag in the time it takes to receive email on your device via OTA ever since the recent update? Usually I receive email first on my BB, now it is al... See more...
Has anyone experienced issues with regards to a lag in the time it takes to receive email on your device via OTA ever since the recent update? Usually I receive email first on my BB, now it is almost a half hour later...   Also, has anyone had issues with others (both verizon and non-verizon customers) either not receiving your texts at all or receiving them several hours later?   Please let me know if you are also experiencing or if not, can someone please advise on how to fix?