Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,863 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

GodsPrototype's Posts

Thanks for your concern, I hope that wont happen either, but I eventually got to talk to a manager and had a bunch of people working on my problem, and they assured me that as long as I send back... See more...
Thanks for your concern, I hope that wont happen either, but I eventually got to talk to a manager and had a bunch of people working on my problem, and they assured me that as long as I send back my current S6 Edge in, they will not charge me. As for what country I'm from, I'm from the Netherlands. Thanks for the compliment though. I'll come back to report how everything worked out once I get my replacement phone.
Yeah, but would you expect your phone to have scratches on it after 3 days of very careful and light use? Also, I had to get permission to go off base to be able to get my phone, and it was on... See more...
Yeah, but would you expect your phone to have scratches on it after 3 days of very careful and light use? Also, I had to get permission to go off base to be able to get my phone, and it was on a very short notice. I ordered a case as soon as I got my phone, but shipping in this country seems to take a while. When you're restricted to being on a military base, you don't really have that many options, especially when you just moved from a foreign country and haven't received your credit card yet. Anyways, after talking to Asurion last week, and talking to tech support after that, I wasn't able to get my problem fixed. Talked to them again yesterday. I was on the line talking for 2 hours and 5 minutes. I called Technical support, who redirected me to customer support, who redirected me to telesales, who redirected me back to customer support, and redirected me to telesales, who redirected me to customer support. At this point I just asked for a manager, and after being on the line with him and another customer support employee for an hour, they finally fixed my problem. They will ship me a Galaxy S6 Edge+ instead (because somehow it was cheaper and it would save me money), and they will ship a return label along with the S6 Edge+. A bit of a hassle for sure, but I definitely hope it's worth it. Only thing that sucks is that I had to buy a new case for the bigger device.
I haven't done much with my phone at all. I've only had it for a week, and I made sure I got the extra coverage on my phone. I noticed scratches on my phone the other day, and was really surprise... See more...
I haven't done much with my phone at all. I've only had it for a week, and I made sure I got the extra coverage on my phone. I noticed scratches on my phone the other day, and was really surprised. I contacted Asurion to make a phone claim, but they said I'd have to pay 200 dollars to get it fixed or get a replacement device. I just moved to this country, and I was under the impression that if the device is extremely fragile, I could get it repaired, especially since I pay for the extra coverage. Where do I file a claim or complaint in order to get my phone repaired, or to get a replacement device?