Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,003 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jenmattzach's Posts

I did not know about holding the Power and Home buttons to reboot!  I just tried and the Apple Logo appeared after about 30 seconds.  Everything looks fine with exception of my contacts.  I have ... See more...
I did not know about holding the Power and Home buttons to reboot!  I just tried and the Apple Logo appeared after about 30 seconds.  Everything looks fine with exception of my contacts.  I have phone numbers instead of names like usual for text messages.  Maybe those will return?
I arrived at the office, checked personal email on my iPhone 5, set it on vibrate, then went to make a cup of coffee.  When I returned to my desk, I clicked on my phone to check for text messages... See more...
I arrived at the office, checked personal email on my iPhone 5, set it on vibrate, then went to make a cup of coffee.  When I returned to my desk, I clicked on my phone to check for text messages and............nothing!  My screen is blank and the power button does nothing.  My phone is in perfect condition and is kept in an Otter Box case.  Anyone have an idea of what is wrong?  It's been an hour and still nothing; my screen remains black.