Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,812 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

R_Jella's Posts

Verizon should do away with data overages. I understand that by charging these fees they can make revenue which that assist in paying for customer service reps, servicing towers, etc. Since the c... See more...
Verizon should do away with data overages. I understand that by charging these fees they can make revenue which that assist in paying for customer service reps, servicing towers, etc. Since the carriers are always trying to one-up or match each other in their multiple and ever-changing plan offerings that I can barely keep up with on a weekly basis.  Verizon should present themselves as a leader and take a drastic step and do away with overages (at least for long standing customers 6+ years = 3 contract terms).  My argument is to offer some sort of incentive to loyal customers. If I use 2.75GB of data one month, charge me the 3GB price.  If I use 1.5GB of data another month, charge me the 2GB price.  They need to step up and keep the loyal customers they currently have. Give those customers a reason to stay with Verizon because the prices aren't necessarily doing it for me. My contract is almost up and I really don't have an incentive to stay. With the cloud being able to save contacts and my Apple ID, I can pretty much start over with another carrier with minimal effort.  ****Food For Thought Verizon****