Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,792 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

bertmerc's Posts

I purchased on-line an Apple iPhone 11 Pro on Thursday November 28th and was told I could return the old phone at one of the ‘corporate stores’. I received the phone on Monday, December 2nd so I deci... See more...
I purchased on-line an Apple iPhone 11 Pro on Thursday November 28th and was told I could return the old phone at one of the ‘corporate stores’. I received the phone on Monday, December 2nd so I decided to return it at the corporate store (819 Hartford Turnpike, Waterford, CT 06385) for my convenience instead of mailing it. Big mistake. I arrived at approximately 3:00 pm on December 3rd and was put on some sort of list but found that as customers were walking in they were being taken care of before me! I asked the manager (or whatever he was) what was going on and he seemed confused as to why I was bringing the phone in for a return. I explained to him (as I did before) I was told I could return the old phone to one of the ‘corporate stores’ and that Waterford was one such store. He said not to worry that someone would be right with me. But the customers who walked in after me continued to be served, so I walked out at 3:30 pm. I have never felt so unappreciated and humiliated in my life as a customer. I will never go to this store again as I finally figured out that they will only serve customers who have the potential to make money, and not just returning a phone as I was, even though I just bought one of their most expensive phones. I am a long-term customer and felt I was treated rather rudely.