Just saw a CNET YouTube video apple has sold out of all 7 plus models and apple stores will have no 7 pluses on the 16th. Didn't mention carrie stores.
Just saw a CNET YouTube video apple has sold out of all 7 plus models and apple stores will have no 7 pluses on the 16th.
Just saw a CNET YouTube video apple has sold out of all 7 plus models and apple stores will have no 7 pluses on the 16th.
My ship date when I pre ordered the 128gb matte black 7 plus has been 9/23 from the start and as of now no change. No charge to credit card and no tracking info yet. So 23rd may be accurate for m... Ver más...
My ship date when I pre ordered the 128gb matte black 7 plus has been 9/23 from the start and as of now no change. No charge to credit card and no tracking info yet. So 23rd may be accurate for me.
My ship date when I pre ordered the 128gb matte black 7 plus has been 9/23 from the start and as of now no change. No charge to credit card and no tracking info yet.
Mine has shown 9/23 in email and website but no tracking or card charge for me yet.
sdlemonhead wrote: I ordered my Black 32GB iPhone 7 on 9-9, got my 'Tracking and Shipping' text + email yesterday. My phone is being held in Memphis TN for UPS Next Day Air... Scheduled f... Ver más...
sdlemonhead wrote: I ordered my Black 32GB iPhone 7 on 9-9, got my 'Tracking and Shipping' text + email yesterday. My phone is being held in Memphis TN for UPS Next Day Air... Scheduled for delivery 9/16. I guess I lucked out in the sense that most people want the Plus model! But one thing people should know is SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY. I never had to sign before, so this may be something new and important to know. That's strange I've always had to sign for my iPhones every time in the past.
ordered my black 7 plus 128gb at around 4am on the 9th and email and Verizon website have both said 23rd for me, date hasn't changed and no tracking or card charged yet, so 23rd may be accurate.
ordered my black 7 plus 128gb at around 4am on the 9th and email and Verizon website have both said 23rd for me, date hasn't changed and no tracking or card charged yet, so 23rd may be accurate.
I am a patient person and doesn't bother me if  I have to wait an extra week or 2 for my 7 plus. When I got my 6 plus 2 years ago I got lucky and the day after it's launch I checked the apple web... Ver más...
I am a patient person and doesn't bother me if  I have to wait an extra week or 2 for my 7 plus. When I got my 6 plus 2 years ago I got lucky and the day after it's launch I checked the apple website and there were apple stores near me that had some in stock so I placed my order online to pick up at the Apple Store and got it that day.
7 plus black 128gb Order 95*** location N211601 deliver by: 9/23/16 no tracking info no charge to card
I believe in the past they used ups and FedEx not sure about usps. Think they used both because of the amount of iPhones being shipped.
The upgrade fee is just stupid. What is that $20 going to?
on the apple site most phones say shipping in 2-3 weeks or delivers Sept 27-29. The glossy jet black ones say shipping November.
I ordered the  128 black 7 plus at 4am and my email confirmation says deliver by 9/23.
I Tried using the app today but after I open the app on my iPhone and iPad I get this really weird screen that says SMART TEST SETUP SCREEN on the top and for some reason it's not in the App Stor... Ver más...
I Tried using the app today but after I open the app on my iPhone and iPad I get this really weird screen that says SMART TEST SETUP SCREEN on the top and for some reason it's not in the App Store anymore. I uninstalled the app on my iPhone and was going to reinstall but it seems to be gone from the App Store.
i also pre ordered an iPhone plus and date was 10/14 but mine also now date not available. Wonder what's up with all these people having the same issue.