So I traded my 6 plus for the 7 plus and got the full $650 value. So since it takes 2-3 billing cycles to start getting the credit to my bill how does it work for the 2-3 cycles the credit doesn'... Ver más...
So I traded my 6 plus for the 7 plus and got the full $650 value. So since it takes 2-3 billing cycles to start getting the credit to my bill how does it work for the 2-3 cycles the credit doesn't go on bill? Do you get those months credit on the first bill the credit starts or how will Verizon hande it?
Mine still shows Verizon received my phone for about a week now. Still doesn't show if the $650 appraisal value has been accepted but I suppose they probably have tons of phones to check.
Depends on what your monthly device charge is. My 128gb 7 plus I think is $35 a month so I'll pay $8 extra a month. It says it can take 2-3 billing cycles before the credit starts showing on the ... Ver más...
Depends on what your monthly device charge is. My 128gb 7 plus I think is $35 a month so I'll pay $8 extra a month. It says it can take 2-3 billing cycles before the credit starts showing on the bill.
Also I believe if you upgrade lets say after 12 months that $27 credit a month stops.
The $650 credit is spread out over 2 years, so you get a credit on your monthly bill of around $27 a month for 2 years.
I ended up leaving a note on my door with my signature for the FedEx driver and they actually left it. If I didn't live in a place with neighbors spread out I wouldn't have taken the chance.
When I noticed my card charged it was not long after I saw the tracking info. I saw the tracking info on the Verizon website before I got the email.
Good to know. Would be nice if FedEx came later in the day this time but not likely.
Got my tracking today, will be delivered a day earlier then my confirmation letter said. It said 9/23 but will get it 9/22. I ordered at 4am the 9th.
My iPhone 7 plus is supposed to be delivered Thursday but I work until 2:00pm and FedEx usually delivers early here. I wish apple would let you hold the package at a Fedex location if no one will... Ver más...
My iPhone 7 plus is supposed to be delivered Thursday but I work until 2:00pm and FedEx usually delivers early here. I wish apple would let you hold the package at a Fedex location if no one will be home to sign for it.
I pre ordered at 4am on the 9th with a 9/23 delivery and I got my tracking today and will be here a day early on Thursday 9/22.
My card was finally charged but no shipping info yet.
I pre ordered the 7 plus but didn't see the promotion for the up to $650 trade in. Can I still get this promotion if I already pre ordered the 7 plus and have a 6 plus now?
I ordered my 128gb black 7 plus at 4am on the 9th and am still waiting for it to be shipped. My shipment date is 9/23. Just curious if anybody who ordered around 4am central time or later have go... Ver más...
I ordered my 128gb black 7 plus at 4am on the 9th and am still waiting for it to be shipped. My shipment date is 9/23. Just curious if anybody who ordered around 4am central time or later have gotten their phone already or its being shipped now?
Still have 9/23 shipping date, hopefully I at least get mine by then and not later.
Still no change for me, still shows ship date of 9/23.
You are suppose to get an email when it ships With the tracking info.
My ship date has been 9/23 since I pre ordered and still shows that but with apple running out of plus models I hope the 9/23 date is still accurate. I ordered the 128gb matte black 7 plus.
Can't even imagine how many iPhone 7's and 7 pluses will be on eBay soon and how crazy amounts of money people will pay especially for a jet black one.
Can't imagine if you ordered 2 days after preorders started you would get it on the 16th. Ship dates where being pushed weeks as the day of the 9th went on. I ordered at 4:00 am on the 9th and ha... Ver más...
Can't imagine if you ordered 2 days after preorders started you would get it on the 16th. Ship dates where being pushed weeks as the day of the 9th went on. I ordered at 4:00 am on the 9th and have a 9/23 ship date.