Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,248 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

caryrae73's Posts

So I traded my 6 plus for the 7 plus and got the full $650 value. So since it takes 2-3 billing cycles to start getting the credit to my bill how does it work for the 2-3 cycles the credit doesn'... See more...
So I traded my 6 plus for the 7 plus and got the full $650 value. So since it takes 2-3 billing cycles to start getting the credit to my bill how does it work for the 2-3 cycles the credit doesn't go on bill? Do you get those months credit on the first bill the credit starts or how will Verizon hande it?
Depends on what your monthly device charge is. My 128gb 7 plus I think is $35 a month so I'll pay $8 extra a month. It says it can take 2-3 billing cycles before the credit starts showing on the ... See more...
Depends on what your monthly device charge is. My 128gb 7 plus I think is $35 a month so I'll pay $8 extra a month. It says it can take 2-3 billing cycles before the credit starts showing on the bill.
Also I believe if you upgrade lets say after 12 months that $27 credit a month stops.
The $650 credit is spread out over 2 years, so you get a credit on your monthly bill of around $27 a month for 2 years.
When I noticed my card charged it was not long after I saw the tracking info. I saw the tracking info on the Verizon website before I got the email.
Got my tracking today, will be delivered a day earlier then my confirmation letter said. It said 9/23 but will get it 9/22. I ordered at 4am the 9th.
I pre ordered at 4am on the 9th with a 9/23 delivery and I got my tracking today and will be here a day early on Thursday 9/22.
My card was finally charged but no shipping info yet.
I pre ordered the 7 plus but didn't see the promotion for the up to $650 trade in. Can I still get this promotion if I already pre ordered the 7 plus and have a 6 plus now?
I ordered my 128gb black 7 plus at 4am on the 9th and am still waiting for it to be shipped. My shipment date is 9/23. Just curious if anybody who ordered around 4am central time or later have go... See more...
I ordered my 128gb black 7 plus at 4am on the 9th and am still waiting for it to be shipped. My shipment date is 9/23. Just curious if anybody who ordered around 4am central time or later have gotten their phone already or its being shipped now?
Still have 9/23 shipping date, hopefully I at least get mine by then and not later.
Still no change for me, still shows ship date of 9/23.
You are suppose to get an email when it ships With the tracking info.
My ship date has been 9/23 since I pre ordered and still shows that but with apple running out of plus models I hope the 9/23 date is still accurate. I ordered the 128gb matte black 7 plus.
Can't even imagine how many iPhone 7's and 7 pluses will be on eBay soon and how crazy amounts of money people will pay especially for a jet black one.
Can't imagine if you ordered 2 days after preorders started you would get it on the 16th. Ship dates where being pushed weeks as the day of the 9th went on. I ordered at 4:00 am on the 9th and ha... See more...
Can't imagine if you ordered 2 days after preorders started you would get it on the 16th. Ship dates where being pushed weeks as the day of the 9th went on. I ordered at 4:00 am on the 9th and have a 9/23 ship date.
Just saw a CNET YouTube video apple has sold out of all 7 plus models and apple stores will have no 7 pluses on the 16th. Didn't mention carrie stores.
Just saw a CNET YouTube video apple has sold out of all 7 plus models and apple stores will have no 7 pluses on the 16th.
Just saw a CNET YouTube video apple has sold out of all 7 plus models and apple stores will have no 7 pluses on the 16th.
My ship date when I pre ordered the 128gb matte black 7 plus has been 9/23 from the start and as of now no change. No charge to credit card and no tracking info yet. So 23rd may be accurate for m... See more...
My ship date when I pre ordered the 128gb matte black 7 plus has been 9/23 from the start and as of now no change. No charge to credit card and no tracking info yet. So 23rd may be accurate for me.