Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,384 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SIJDKG's Posts

I called customer service several times, each time they would refer back to the rebate phone line, the first time I asked about my phone, they said it was scratched and damaged which was BS, then the... See more...
I called customer service several times, each time they would refer back to the rebate phone line, the first time I asked about my phone, they said it was scratched and damaged which was BS, then the second time they changed their mind and said the SIM tray was missing. They cannot even keep their lies straight. They did give me another $99 towards the $200 it was accessed at, but after all the promises and issues dealing with customer support and the rebate number we are done. as each of our 3 phones come to end of contract, we will be switching to another provider. Would have done it straight away but they want $750 in early termination fees. Never had any company treat me as a long term customer with such disdain........
The phone traded in was less than a year old and in perfect condition having been kept in a case the whole time I had it. Don't ever contact me with such a condescending email again. Dealing with my ... See more...
The phone traded in was less than a year old and in perfect condition having been kept in a case the whole time I had it. Don't ever contact me with such a condescending email again. Dealing with my problem with emails like that is a big part of Verizons problem.   Simon Davies
100% with you Oslo, I sent in my iphone 5 which was less than a year old and had been kept in a otterbox case the whole time. was promised $200 and received a gift card for $76. Called on it for the ... See more...
100% with you Oslo, I sent in my iphone 5 which was less than a year old and had been kept in a otterbox case the whole time. was promised $200 and received a gift card for $76. Called on it for the past 3 weeks. First excuse was it was scratched and dented, Really? it was less than a year old and in perfect condition. Got hold of the trade-in department today and this time they said the sim card tray was missing! They have an excuse for every phone call but cannot keep track of which one they told you previously. Oh and the terms and conditions means they will not send you the old phone back to prove anything. After 14 years with Verizon, I am done.