Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,773 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

newcreation7's Posts

Evan I just found this thread and I will paste in here my response to steve_o:  Steve I have been having the IDENTICAL PROBLEM with the same phone ever since the update to Jelly Bean, other t... See more...
Evan I just found this thread and I will paste in here my response to steve_o:  Steve I have been having the IDENTICAL PROBLEM with the same phone ever since the update to Jelly Bean, other than throwing the previously exceptional phone in a river or going to an iPhone ASAP have you had any luck getting this issue taken care of? Has there been any resolution to this problem?  I am the last Android hold out of 6 people in my house and this is getting so frustrating.  If had to write a description of the problems I'm having steve_o has written them out verbatim.  Please let me know, thanks! 
Steve I have been having the IDENTICAL PROBLEM with the same phone ever since the update to Jelly Bean, other than throwing the previously exceptional phone in a river or going to an iPhone ASA... See more...
Steve I have been having the IDENTICAL PROBLEM with the same phone ever since the update to Jelly Bean, other than throwing the previously exceptional phone in a river or going to an iPhone ASAP have you had any luck getting this issue taken care of?