Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,985 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Bob828's Posts

Another one is Mighty Text also found on google play along with mysms, but haven't found the time to try either one.  Don't text much, but sure enjoyed being able to from the PC.  Good luck, will... See more...
Another one is Mighty Text also found on google play along with mysms, but haven't found the time to try either one.  Don't text much, but sure enjoyed being able to from the PC.  Good luck, will let you know if I run into something.
Thanks for the reply.  I solved the problem by deleting Messages until Verizon re-programs it.  I did enjoy it when it was working.
Thank you for your reply.  I had been receiving texts on my pc, but somehow they stopped.  Never have received any error messages, but did have to reinstall Windows a while back.  That may have b... See more...
Thank you for your reply.  I had been receiving texts on my pc, but somehow they stopped.  Never have received any error messages, but did have to reinstall Windows a while back.  That may have been the start of it.
I am not receiving texts on my PC on messages plus that are sent to my phone?