I have the same problem connecting my Galaxy S6 with my 2015 GMC Acadia.  I started loosing a couple of contacts, which sadly were the people I contact regularly especially in my car. Now I only ... See more...
I have the same problem connecting my Galaxy S6 with my 2015 GMC Acadia.  I started loosing a couple of contacts, which sadly were the people I contact regularly especially in my car. Now I only have maybe 20 contacts out of 300 and none of the 20 contacts are anyone one I call.  I have a feeling it's the latest Lollipop update from June 10, 2015.
My line qualifies for Early Edge and I would like to use it to upgrade to Galaxy S6. I currently have the S5 using my daughter's upgrade 5 months ago and she ended up getting my older phone. Sinc... See more...
My line qualifies for Early Edge and I would like to use it to upgrade to Galaxy S6. I currently have the S5 using my daughter's upgrade 5 months ago and she ended up getting my older phone. Since I'm required to surrender my phone once I upgrade through Early Edge, can I swap my S5 to my daughter's line and use the phone she currently has to return when I get Early Edge?  The S5 I have is actually bound to her contract anyway.