Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,094 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

wfults's Posts

Nevermind I don't need an answer anymore.
Unsure if you've already made a plan with your family members, but I would be willing to assume the unlimited data line with a contract and we could see if that would work.  That way you just hav... See more...
Unsure if you've already made a plan with your family members, but I would be willing to assume the unlimited data line with a contract and we could see if that would work.  That way you just have one line left, its unlimited data and you could either transfer or just cancel it without a ETF. 
I currently have 1 line - a more everything plan for a data device.  I am thinking of getting another line through an assumption of liability, however the plan for that line currently has unlimit... See more...
I currently have 1 line - a more everything plan for a data device.  I am thinking of getting another line through an assumption of liability, however the plan for that line currently has unlimited data.  I want to keep the two lines on different plans, or I can also transfer my current plan to someone else as well.  Is it possible to move this to my account and not lose the unlimited data? Also if I buy my own sim card can Verizon just activate that sim with the new line I just assumed or do I need a device in hand to do that? Verizon reps are encouraged to respond, thanks in advance.