Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 11.9K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

rocketfoot's Posts

Your solution fixed our problem. Awesome work! Someone should tell HP the solution because they sent me a new printer thinking there was something wrong with the printer. On Saturday, Octobe... See more...
Your solution fixed our problem. Awesome work! Someone should tell HP the solution because they sent me a new printer thinking there was something wrong with the printer. On Saturday, October 24, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
How do I log into the router's admin page? On Wednesday, October 21, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice SKU# NOVT1114 On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 9:21 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
I have an HP Office Jet 8625 wireless network printer.  Ever since we started using the 4G Router from Verizon, the printer works fine for about 15 minutes than it completely freezes and flashes ... See more...
I have an HP Office Jet 8625 wireless network printer.  Ever since we started using the 4G Router from Verizon, the printer works fine for about 15 minutes than it completely freezes and flashes printer error.  I tried taking this up with HP and they ended up saying that it was defective hardware inside the printer after going through all sorts of troubleshooting including a static discharge process.  So they sent me a new printer.  Well, the new printer is having the same exact issues.  This time I tried some troubleshooting on my own.  Since wireless didn't work, I tried using an ethernet connection to the router.  This appeared to work, but the same exact thing happened after about the same amount of time with the wireless connection.  Then to rule out a defective printer and maybe a potential issue with the computer, I connected the printer via USB to the computer.  It works perfectly fine.  So the issue isn't with the printer (although, the printer should work with ANY router) because when we had high speed internet through our cable company, it worked flawlessly.  When we switched to Verizon 4G Router is when all the problems started.  Any ideas what I can do to get this printer working with this router?