Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,213 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MJF77's Posts

Just easier to use t mobile if traveling
Then use verizon When traveling get a domestic carrier prepaid or don't use verizon. I have been verizon customer 11 years. My comments are for people who travel
Sprint it the back up network. Just a cheap option
Try republic wireless
Contract has not ended.  Verizon customer service people unble to answer my questions at the corporate store and call center. They do have a good network but others catching up plus I live in ... See more...
Contract has not ended.  Verizon customer service people unble to answer my questions at the corporate store and call center. They do have a good network but others catching up plus I live in urban area so /i can pick carriers. Hands down if you travel you should have T Mobile. Verizon the past year has seem confused and not understanding offerings.  I have been a customer for 11 years.
T Mobile now has wifi calling on top of data roaming being included.  20 cents for call roaming whil in Canada. Drop Verizon if you travel to Canada and use T Mobile
If you travel use T Mobile.  Data roaming is included.  Verizon is robbery.
They allow you to roam if data roaming is turned on while in Canada.  You will just be billed for the amount of data at a very high rate.  T Mobile has free data roaming and the better option if ... See more...
They allow you to roam if data roaming is turned on while in Canada.  You will just be billed for the amount of data at a very high rate.  T Mobile has free data roaming and the better option if you are travelling..