Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,005 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

One4blackberry's Posts

Thats great news.  I received my device this morning.  Activated and all.  Now I need a CASE
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!    You are super WRONG for this comment.
What did they advise you in regards to placing another order?  Did they say if it would successfully post or again cancel because of the address issue? There are many of us including myself th... See more...
What did they advise you in regards to placing another order?  Did they say if it would successfully post or again cancel because of the address issue? There are many of us including myself that ordered devices with the billing address not being the same as the physical address.  My billing address is a PO box and they are unable to deliver to a PO box so I provided my physical home address HOWEVER Verizon has always had my billing and physical address in the system.  There are others that ordered devices with shipping request to their place of employment as well.  I am not sure if the flag for cancellation for you would have been a new customer vs a current customer with confirmed data.... I will say that I had to contact the fraud department to confirm data as well and to confirm that I indeed wanted the device to be shipped to my home address. 
That sounds like Fedex one day?  I dont remember.  If it is one day over night, you still have tomorrow as your device would not ship until Thursday for arrival friday.  Some customers have been ... See more...
That sounds like Fedex one day?  I dont remember.  If it is one day over night, you still have tomorrow as your device would not ship until Thursday for arrival friday.  Some customers have been charged and received shipping notices four/five days before the device is to be received however its sitting at a central location until its time to ship to their doorstep, while others received noticed on the final day for delivery to be received on the 19th.  Even though I received a tracking number this morning, it wasn't found on UPS until about 1pm today. 
Do you have one day or two day shipping?  In my case my credit card was charged Tuesday and I received the shipping confirmation this morning. 
What was the date on the confirmation email, when did your order and what time was your order completed (Verizon can tell you the time that your order is showing as placed which will be differ fr... See more...
What was the date on the confirmation email, when did your order and what time was your order completed (Verizon can tell you the time that your order is showing as placed which will be differ from the time that they processed the order).  They can confirm these two things for you.  Once they have done that they can tell you based upon the time you pre-ordered / your device the shipping schedule.  Sorry to add to the mix of confusion but be prepared for numerous answers on everything else when you call.  I will say that if you do not or have not received shipping confirmation today with a 2 day air shipping, you will not receive your device on the 19th. 
When i click on the tracking number within verizon, it pulls me to the fedex website but clearly it is UPS.  Up until now my tracking numbers wasn't found.  I just checked it is now in the system... See more...
When i click on the tracking number within verizon, it pulls me to the fedex website but clearly it is UPS.  Up until now my tracking numbers wasn't found.  I just checked it is now in the system with UPS.  I have a two day delivery method as well.  I did notice that verizon entered the wrong shipping date.  Today is the 17th and they have it as the 18th.  UPS confirmed that they have the delivery set by 3pm on the 19th so thats all I care about. 
I ordered the gold 128 Plus.  9/19 was in the confirmation email along with the tracking/shipping delivery date. 
Update:  I received my shipping/tracking details today.  They charged my credit card twice for the down payment however I will wait until my device is well on its way before calling.  I dont want... See more...
Update:  I received my shipping/tracking details today.  They charged my credit card twice for the down payment however I will wait until my device is well on its way before calling.  I dont want there to be any additional issues or delays. 
Hi:  I wanted to provide an update.  I logged in and notice that my order is now showing under the notifications tab.  When I click on to to check the status of recent order xxx placed on 9/12 it... See more...
Hi:  I wanted to provide an update.  I logged in and notice that my order is now showing under the notifications tab.  When I click on to to check the status of recent order xxx placed on 9/12 it says to check back later.  Its also list my device as the gold 128 Plus.  I then checked the document and receipt tab and noticed that the equipment receipt is listed TWICE, once clearly states a duplicate.  I then checked my credit card company online and notice that my limit declined, I am unable to see it though but based upon my calculations verizon has charged me twice for the down payment that I initiated.  I will wait until tomorrow morning to confirm.  Its the only thing it could be and based upon the installment agreement they are reflecting the down payment. Have you checked your account for updates?  I haven't received a confirmation email yet.  Would be nice to receive that tomorrow because that would mean that I am receiving my device Friday.  Also under the equipment receipt it also shows that two day shipping label at no charge was processed. 
I noticed changed to my verizon account.  My order is now displaying under my notifications and I can also view documents such as the equipment purchase and the edge installment  agreement. I ... See more...
I noticed changed to my verizon account.  My order is now displaying under my notifications and I can also view documents such as the equipment purchase and the edge installment  agreement. I checked my credit card company online and can now view the transactions but based upon my current limit and charges, it looks like a charge for the down payment I initiated is going to post twice.  Will call tomorrow to resolve. 
Please let me know if you receive tracking/shipping details by or on friday and I will do the same.  I spoke to another person from customer service instead of the Internet orders and she looked ... See more...
Please let me know if you receive tracking/shipping details by or on friday and I will do the same.  I spoke to another person from customer service instead of the Internet orders and she looked up my information and confirmed sort of the same information I was advised and that is the device will ship on or by the 19th to me.  I have two day shipping so I wouldn't receive it until Tuesday.  The other person advised me with internet orders that the device will ship to the warehouse on or by the 19th and be shipped to me...which still means that I would receive it Tuesday.  Is it to much to ask for Verizon to have some consistency in this....
Check the time that you received the confirmation email.  I am sure that you and I, along with others are in the same boat.  They are going by the time they processed the order EVEN THOUGH they h... See more...
Check the time that you received the confirmation email.  I am sure that you and I, along with others are in the same boat.  They are going by the time they processed the order EVEN THOUGH they have on record the time you actually placed the order as well. 
I was advised the same thing for the block being 3 and 3:23 which I fell into as the time I placed my order HOWEVER the email arrived confirming my order at 4:38.  Based upon my most recent conve... See more...
I was advised the same thing for the block being 3 and 3:23 which I fell into as the time I placed my order HOWEVER the email arrived confirming my order at 4:38.  Based upon my most recent conversation it appears that they are indeed going by the time that THEY processed the order because I was recently advised for the device I ordered that my date is 10/7....I could have gotten a little more sleep.... Thanks for sharing this. 
Thats great!  I am drooling over here.  I ordered a 128 PLUS GOLD at 3:15 am and my device wont arrive until 10/7 from the way it looks however I havent received confirmation of any date as of ye... See more...
Thats great!  I am drooling over here.  I ordered a 128 PLUS GOLD at 3:15 am and my device wont arrive until 10/7 from the way it looks however I havent received confirmation of any date as of yet and you have tracking details for the 9/19 ba hum ba!!! 
The blocks of time that you mentioned was also brought to my attention by a manager/friend.  Appears that I fall within the shipping for 9/19 but then again the blocks of time can not be confirme... See more...
The blocks of time that you mentioned was also brought to my attention by a manager/friend.  Appears that I fall within the shipping for 9/19 but then again the blocks of time can not be confirmed on here because one person was advised from 3:01 through  4:55....while I was told 3:01 through 3:23 etc. 
I must say that this is the first time that I have ever pre-ordered any device and it will be the last.  I am sure there are pre-order veterans out there that go through this every year, and I am... See more...
I must say that this is the first time that I have ever pre-ordered any device and it will be the last.  I am sure there are pre-order veterans out there that go through this every year, and I am certain that a lot of what is going on is pretty much the norm even though it continues to create chaos for everyone. I am not in a large city therefore have found ease when going to one of our local corporate vzw stores.  I am usually the first in line and am pretty much in and out without any hiccups.  Last year I was first for the 5s.  They didnt have the gold one that I wanted so I purchased space gray...no biggie. This year I have decided to purchase the Plus 128 model because prior to my switching to IOS, I had the galaxy note II and loved the size of it.  The only downfall for me once I joined the IOS world was the limited size, then low and behold here comes the iphone 6 plus... I ordered the color I wanted, with the capacity and size that I wanted.  I could have stood in line and settled with a device that was not the color that I wanted, but this year I decided to allow the device to come to me. The pre-order was not bad at all, it was a relatively smooth process, however the aftermath and the conflicting stories presented on reputable websites vs what my cellular provider is telling me.... Instead of going through this headache of wondering if I will receive my device as promised and continuously confirmed by verizon reps, I could have bypassed all of this and stood in line anyway AND very well may have to in the long run. On the up, it is nice to see that many people are receiving confirmations today for the 128 Plus models so there is still a two day window of hope that the delivery date will be fulfilled.  I am a device junkie the pre-order experience has taught me that my level is quite mediocre as some are about to have aneurysm's over the status of their device and sadly I can understand how they feel.  Tomorrow is TUESDAY...hoping there are more successful stories with tracking/shipping confirmations INCLUDING myself....
Your location code tells me that you are somewhere on the east coast.  We share the same location code.  I am also in the same boat as you having ordered a 128 Plus Gold.  I have also attempt... See more...
Your location code tells me that you are somewhere on the east coast.  We share the same location code.  I am also in the same boat as you having ordered a 128 Plus Gold.  I have also attempted to make plan changes on my account so I know that my order was placed, and has been processed per the reps I am waiting on the shipping/tracking details however they also stated that I ordered my phone between 3:01 and 3:23 am on 9/12 so my device is scheduled to be shipped with the first shipments that are going out.  I noticed that your deliver by date was 9/12.  That would have been the order date.  It appears that there was an error within the order summary that you posted.  The earliest date for delivery that I am aware of it 9/19
Interesting...my order has not cancelled yet and I am hoping that it wont cancel.  I am unable to make any changes to my account because it says that I have a phoned that was recently ordered but... See more...
Interesting...my order has not cancelled yet and I am hoping that it wont cancel.  I am unable to make any changes to my account because it says that I have a phoned that was recently ordered but not activated.  Once I receive the device being the 128 Plus Gold then I can make changes.  As of today my order is still in the system.  I check by calling once every evening to find out if there have been any updates that are not yet current in the system.  I have seen several people on here, one person in atlanta responded to my post saying that she has received tracking information for her 128 Plus.  I am in the same region as she is being the east coast.