Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,178 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

loganberry's Posts

Hi everyone, I finally got some resolution to this and I suggest you all do the same.  I submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. I got a response within 24 hours that they were co... See more...
Hi everyone, I finally got some resolution to this and I suggest you all do the same.  I submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. I got a response within 24 hours that they were contacting Verizon. I was then contacted by an Executive Customer Rep who apologized and explained the situation.  As we already knew a third party is handling the trade ins and obviously is botching it big time.  He then said Verizon would cover the difference in the appraisal value and the $36 I received. He also said he was going to look into these complaints (I had sent the link to this thread in my BBB complaint). So if you want some resolution this is what I would also suggest.  Good Luck!
I submitted a complaint to the BBB. Guessing that wont help but hey, it was worth a try. Has anyone gotten any resolution from this?
Kennjen, I had the same issue and believe me Verizon does not care and does not want to help.  IF you're lucky enough to get through on they phone line all they will do is "escalate" the ticke... See more...
Kennjen, I had the same issue and believe me Verizon does not care and does not want to help.  IF you're lucky enough to get through on they phone line all they will do is "escalate" the ticket but you will never hear back from them again.  This is happening to quite a few people as evidence by the 10+ page thread(s) all over this board. Verizon is absolutely horrible.  From what I can tell the ONLY way to get this resolved is to contact the highest ranking Verizon employee in your area and bombard them with emails/calls. Can't believe there hasn't been more press about a company like Verizon scamming its customers. There's gotta be a class action lawsuit coming at some point, right?
Add me to the laundry list of people scammed by Verizon.  Appraised for $200 and I got $36 because "the LCD was broken".  So It took calling at 10:30pm to finally get through to someone on their ... See more...
Add me to the laundry list of people scammed by Verizon.  Appraised for $200 and I got $36 because "the LCD was broken".  So It took calling at 10:30pm to finally get through to someone on their miserable customer service line.  She said all she could do was escalate the matter which means absolutely nothing. I asked her if she was getting a lot of calls about it and she said "actually yes we're getting quite a few".  It's just laughable that Verizon has done nothing about this to this point.  They have no interest in helping their customers at all.
After talking to 3 different people at verizon for over 2 hours I finally got to the bottom of it.  Since for some reason which NOBODY has been able to tell me why my initial preorder for the... See more...
After talking to 3 different people at verizon for over 2 hours I finally got to the bottom of it.  Since for some reason which NOBODY has been able to tell me why my initial preorder for the iphone 6 plus went through (even though i accepted the terms and it said processed) they were forced to resubmit my order.  SO instead of getting my phone 9/19 like promised I now get to wait until 11/4 for it to ship.  Absolute garbage Verizon.  Handled so poorly on all fronts.  You saw that I ordered it at 3:00 am EST on 9/12 but that doesn't matter. I was also told Sunday that everything was fine and I would still be getting it Friday. I called back today and was told that wasn't true and I actually NEVER an order placed I advise anyone who hasn't heard from Verizon that your phone is coming on 9/19 to call them because it could be that your order is still in limbo like mine was for 4 days.
I pre ordered my iPhone 6 plus but never received a confirmation email and my credit card was not charged. There is no order in my recent orders however it says my phone is in the process of bein... See more...
I pre ordered my iPhone 6 plus but never received a confirmation email and my credit card was not charged. There is no order in my recent orders however it says my phone is in the process of being activated. What is going on? Did the order go through or not?