Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,178 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

sosgolf's Posts

Then it's off to Best Buy. Thanks for your help.
Thanks, but Best Buy isn't very close to me. Besides, it was just installed and I haven't done anything with it to change it from its default settings. And I also understand how to use it, it's j... See more...
Thanks, but Best Buy isn't very close to me. Besides, it was just installed and I haven't done anything with it to change it from its default settings. And I also understand how to use it, it's just not letting me get to the screen to set it up. Until I have the chance to go to Best Buy, are the any other ideas?
I was looking forward to using the Smart Lock security feature after my recent lollipop upgrade, but I can't get it to work. I get to the point where 'Smart Lock' is available in the Security set... See more...
I was looking forward to using the Smart Lock security feature after my recent lollipop upgrade, but I can't get it to work. I get to the point where 'Smart Lock' is available in the Security settings, but after I select it and verify my pin, I just get returned to the Security screen. I never reach the point to select trusted devices/places. Has anyone been able to get this to work?