Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,732 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

AnissaLJackson's Posts

Also forgot to mention the $9.99 for each added line so really it would be an extra $40 but still, don't mind paying that extra $40. (Had to comment cause I couldn't figure out how to edit)
So, as i've posted before, I've been wanting to try and get an early upgrade (which yes, I know Verizon doesn't do anymore but there is not harm in trying, so I will be talking to customer servic... See more...
So, as i've posted before, I've been wanting to try and get an early upgrade (which yes, I know Verizon doesn't do anymore but there is not harm in trying, so I will be talking to customer service on the phone soon.) because our HTC Incredible 2s charging ports both stopped working (very common with this phone) and have to charge our batteries externally which is a total pain and very difficult at times! Anyway, so we were wanting to upgrade to the Galaxy S5. I wanted to see if anyone thought this would work in case i'm not able to get the early upgrade. The early termination fee is $350 minus $10 per month finished on contract. Well, we have a month left on our contract which in total would be $220 for termination for our phones. The Galaxy S5 is on BOGO with $50 mail in rebate. So I was wondering if I were to add two more lines to our contract, get the BOGO Galaxy S5s, and then terminate the two lines we currently have and transfer over the numbers we currently have over to the two lines, would we still essentially be able to keep our "plans" and would this overall work? The total after the mail in rebate would be $420 which is $20 more than I would normally pay for a new phone if it weren't on BOGO and of course I don't mind paying the extra $20. Really wanting and kind of needing to get new phones asap and the Galaxy S5 is what we want. Thanks for your answers in advance!
What a sorry excuse for a decent phone company. Seems as if they just keep getting worse and worse. Tisk tisk. I wish I didn't need to stay on Verizon because I would switch in a second!
Just wanted to put an update out there about the Galaxy S5. With the rumors going around that Pre-Order beginning today, I decided I would check the website at 7am my time. Seemed like a possible... See more...
Just wanted to put an update out there about the Galaxy S5. With the rumors going around that Pre-Order beginning today, I decided I would check the website at 7am my time. Seemed like a possible time they might launch the pre-order. I typed in "Galaxy S5" in the search bar and hit enter. Instead of next to it having a red button saying "Learn More" it has a red button that says "Shop Now" and $99.99 next to it (Which is weird that it has that price but whatever). I clicked on the shop now and it still takes me back to the email page. Not much but still slightly good news. Glimmer of hope that Verizon actually will have the phone on time. Either that or it's always said the "Shop Now" think and I don't pay very good attention
I was just noticing the same thing. This is getting insanely frustrating. Hopefully it will be up later today but unfortunately, I highly doubt it. Just talked with a Verizon Rep on the Live Chat... See more...
I was just noticing the same thing. This is getting insanely frustrating. Hopefully it will be up later today but unfortunately, I highly doubt it. Just talked with a Verizon Rep on the Live Chat and said the have no information on the release or pre-order so like I said, I don't think it's going to happen sad to say. Wish they wouldn't have waved the email page in our faces if they weren't going to follow through. Typical Verizon at this point.
Just curious to see if anyone knows or thinks it would be possible for me to pre-order the Galaxy S5 on the pre-order date (whenever that maybe, seeing as they haven't released the pre-order date... See more...
Just curious to see if anyone knows or thinks it would be possible for me to pre-order the Galaxy S5 on the pre-order date (whenever that maybe, seeing as they haven't released the pre-order date for verizon yet), pay the discounted price, and have them hold it for me until my upgrade date, which is May 11th 2014 (a month after the phone releases)?  Or maybe atleast have them hold one for me sometime close to my upgrade date. We all know the phone has been very anticipated and will be a MUST HAVE for many peoples. Seeing as my upgrade date is ONLY a month after the phone comes out, I'm not sure whether they would always keep it instock or if they would sell out for a small amount of time. Just curious. Thanks
My mom and I are on the same account and both have the same phone - HTC Incredible 2. Neither of us have had any issues with the phone whatsoever until recently. Both of our phone's charging port... See more...
My mom and I are on the same account and both have the same phone - HTC Incredible 2. Neither of us have had any issues with the phone whatsoever until recently. Both of our phone's charging port won't charge anymore. With only having to do little research, I learned this is a common problem with the HTC Incredible 2. Other than the broken charging ports, both phones are in great shape for being almost 2 years old. I don't have insurance on my phone, my mom does on hers, received a replacement phone but learned the one she received would be more trouble than it's worth so returned it and kept the Incredible 2. Being that the charging ports are broken, we both had to purchase an extra battery and external battery chargers. Anyone who has had this problem knows how much of a pain it is to not be able to charge your phone without having to take the battery out and switch to another one. There's no way to charge on the go. We have been loyal customers to verizon for many years and really would just like a month early upgrade. Our regular upgrade date is May 11, 2014 and was hoping to maybe atleast get a month early upgrade. Being that there is only about 2 months left until our upgrade, I see no point in forking over $300+ to get a new phone to use until the upgrade time and also see no point in doing the Edge program being that we don't generally even care to upgrade early. i get that verizon is pushing the new Edge plan so are stricter on early upgrades more so than in the past but I would hope that there would be some exceptions at their discretion. I've heard of people occasionally being able to get an early upgrade by calling customer service, etc so would just like to know if anyone has any suggestions. I will not join Edge and will not fork over hundreds of dollars to use a new phone for 2 months. I would hope that Verizon Customer Service would be a little sympathetic to their customers. The better the service, the more likely the customers are to stay.