Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,731 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TheRealPaul's Posts

The Snapdragon 808 and 810 chipsets the phones use are capable of CDMA.  I do not know why it is not listed on the spec sheets from Microsoft, nor do I know if Verizon has found that the phone do... See more...
The Snapdragon 808 and 810 chipsets the phones use are capable of CDMA.  I do not know why it is not listed on the spec sheets from Microsoft, nor do I know if Verizon has found that the phone does not meet their standards.  There are a lot of rumors and speculation and I don’t want to speculate, so I asked Verizon and Microsoft to both explain in their forums. The market has changed in the past ~10 years and what happened when the first iPhone launched is not really that relevant anymore.  The Market should decide, that is what the FCC regulations are all about. That means Yes, people should switch if they can’t get the phone they want.  But we are not being given clear answers to our questions and therefore can’t make informed decisions. So far most of you responding just seem to be angry at me for asking that my question be answered.  Most of you do not seem to be interested in the phone and the result is not going to affect you, but you still feel the need to tell me what to do.  I simply want Verizon to give me a straight answer, which none of you can do for them anyway.
you are off topic and rebutting something I have not even claimed.  I simply want them to tell us what is going on because although you think you know, none of us actually do.
If that really is the case then it should be easy for Verizon to say that and the case is closed.
I doubt they created a phone that cannot use CDMA.  But my question was not to spark a debate on what information has been reported to possibly be the case.  I would like someone from Verizon to ... See more...
I doubt they created a phone that cannot use CDMA.  But my question was not to spark a debate on what information has been reported to possibly be the case.  I would like someone from Verizon to simply tell us straight up what is happening so that we can prepare to make our decisions.
Not really saying much of anything then are they
I personally need to add two lines at the first of the year, but I need the Microsoft 950XL. The business capabilities are too great to pass up.  Can someone at Verizon please respond?
they will loose me