Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,536 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tommy005's Posts

it said I have till 9/30 to buy the new iPhone with this promotion but I want to use my trade in money from my 5s to get the new iPhone.
Verizon Wireless Customer Support Today September 14th
Today, September 14th Sent from my iPhone
I had ordered a shipping recycle thing for my iPhone 5s and was going to use the $300 I got for it t actually buy the iPhone 6 Plus. When I got the email confirming my shipping material were bein... See more...
I had ordered a shipping recycle thing for my iPhone 5s and was going to use the $300 I got for it t actually buy the iPhone 6 Plus. When I got the email confirming my shipping material were being sent it said that I would have to buy an iPhone 6 pus first before I sent my phone in but I can't because I'm using the money I get ($300) from the promotion to get the 16 gb iPhone 6 plus. How am I supposed to get the 6 without the money to by it first? I am so very confused and this is really stressing me out. Thanks, Tommy
But it says I have 30 days to send my device in. That only till October 14th, not November. Sent from my iPhone
I'm still confused about how to even appraise my device and even ship it. What do I do exactly? I'm very confused. Sent from my iPhone
I have a few questions regarding the trade in offer for the iPhone 5s towards a 6. I would be signing a two-year contract also with this deal. First off, I live in Harrisburg, NC and I'm worried ... See more...
I have a few questions regarding the trade in offer for the iPhone 5s towards a 6. I would be signing a two-year contract also with this deal. First off, I live in Harrisburg, NC and I'm worried that if I trade in my 5s before the deadline (9/30) I wont have a phone till they get back in stock. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for new iphones to get back in stock in North Carolina? Also, am I able to go to a Verizon store directly and trade in my phone or would I HAVE to ship it to them? The problem is I don't want to go without a phone for a month if the phone isn't in the store by the time I trade my phone in. If anyone has any answers to these questions, please let me know! Thanks!
I have a few questions regarding the trade in offer for the iPhone 5s towards a 6. First off, I live in Harrisburg, NC and I'm worried that if I trade in my 5s before the deadline (9/30) I wont h... See more...
I have a few questions regarding the trade in offer for the iPhone 5s towards a 6. First off, I live in Harrisburg, NC and I'm worried that if I trade in my 5s before the deadline (9/30) I wont have a phone till they get back in stock. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for new iphones to get back in stock in North Carolina? Also, am I able to go to a Verizon store directly and trade in my phone or would I HAVE to ship it to them? The problem is I don't want to go without a phone for a month if the phone isn't in the store by the time I trade my phone in. If anyone has any answers to these questions, please let me know! Thanks!
I have a few questions regarding the trade in offer for the iPhone 5s towards a 6. First off, I live in Harrisburg, NC and I'm worried that if I trade in my 5s before the deadline (9/30) I wont h... See more...
I have a few questions regarding the trade in offer for the iPhone 5s towards a 6. First off, I live in Harrisburg, NC and I'm worried that if I trade in my 5s before the deadline (9/30) I wont have a phone till they get back in stock. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for new iphones to get back in stock in North Carolina? Also, am I able to go to a Verizon store directly and trade in my phone or would I HAVE to ship it to them? The problem is I don't want to go without a phone for a month if the phone isn't in the store by the time I trade my phone in. If anyone has any answers to these questions, please let me know! Thanks!