Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,419 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bimil0's Posts

900080004009, 900080004007. Thank you.
I have a Jackpot, a home router and 2 iphone 5 in my house and 4G is slower than 3G or sometimes not loading any data. I just moved to this area so I don't know how long it's been this way. I mad... See more...
I have a Jackpot, a home router and 2 iphone 5 in my house and 4G is slower than 3G or sometimes not loading any data. I just moved to this area so I don't know how long it's been this way. I made numerous phone calls to the Verizon service and tried all trouble shootings suggested on similar discussions here. This router is not a mobile device and it's been sitting at home not working and I cannot pay for the service I am not using. I'm about to cancel my home plan since there's no improvement whatsoever after my phone calls. Please don't respond with same repeated solutions that didn't work. Let me know what you can actually do to fix the problem on your end. My devices are perfectly normal in other areas. Thank you.