Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,706 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

feelthelove's Posts

Order shipping, Friday by 3 delivery.
My card was just charged and the date went form delivered by 9/25/15 to 9/19/15. So i know that there is no way i will get my phone before 9/25/15 but its fun to dream. Sorry i just realized the ... See more...
My card was just charged and the date went form delivered by 9/25/15 to 9/19/15. So i know that there is no way i will get my phone before 9/25/15 but its fun to dream. Sorry i just realized the is 6s plus tread. I ordered 6s.
Last year I got myself all worked up about my iPhone 6. I just couldn't be patient. So I was hoping to create a thread with just good news. I ordered a 6s and I'm excited.
I just had my last conversation with Verizon and so now i can stop checking. October 14th is my date. Not what i was told. I'm tired, the fun is gone.
I want to start off by saying that as frustrating as dealing with Verizon has become it is not the customer support staff. Sure there are some that are jerks but most are just doing their job.  V... See more...
I want to start off by saying that as frustrating as dealing with Verizon has become it is not the customer support staff. Sure there are some that are jerks but most are just doing their job.  Verizon understaffed for the iPhone 6 launch. They left lots of hard working employees holding the bag. I apologize if i have taken my frustration out on the employees simply because i could not reach the corporate  folks that set back and only care about profits forgetting that if they loose the people they have nothing. Greed gets in the way and Enron's and Walmart's appear. So here is a shout out to the people that got up this morning and went to work knowing that people were going to call all day,angry, not at them but at the folks probably in the caimans laughing at us little folks.
Its not right. They will do the same thing to people going to the stores on Friday. They will tell customers a date that they feel is acceptable. Then when the actual date is confirmed online or ... See more...
Its not right. They will do the same thing to people going to the stores on Friday. They will tell customers a date that they feel is acceptable. Then when the actual date is confirmed online or by phone once the customer leaves the store they will right here with the rest of us. I failed to do a screen shot. My date was sooner online than my email stated. Just tell me "we screwed up, we planned poorly. We have no idea when you phone wil arrive."
I Logged in and was offered the chance to do a "how are we doing survey". I took them up on the offer.
With more people getting some positive news about their phones today I felt it was time to join Verizon Wireless Customer Support and get "excited". Below are just a few responses I've seen and r... See more...
With more people getting some positive news about their phones today I felt it was time to join Verizon Wireless Customer Support and get "excited". Below are just a few responses I've seen and received since Friday from verizon. I know the new iPhones are super exciting. A new phone is always an exciting time and I'm sure you're super excited to get the new iPhone! I know that everyone is super excited about the new iPhone, myself included. I know everyone is very excited about receiving their new device. 
That is so cool. Thanks for posting.
I fear that if I post too much that I will never get my phone, but one response I see over and over again is "I know you are very excited about the new iPhone" or " how exciting".
My last name starts with B and I have an in the same "6+ 128 early riser" boat".  I will be happy to see a change in my status.
I read and heard you. I can help at all. im not sure what's going on but I expect a lot of people will be jumping off the Verizon ship next chance they get.
The answer is no apparently. The Verizon iPhone 6 rollout is a fiasco. It's been fun playing but I'm out of here. Goodby Verizon community. I'm off to sharpen a stick, gotta remember to remove m... See more...
The answer is no apparently. The Verizon iPhone 6 rollout is a fiasco. It's been fun playing but I'm out of here. Goodby Verizon community. I'm off to sharpen a stick, gotta remember to remove my glasses this time
After numerous attempts I finally reached verizon on chat. It was a total waste of time. The person wouldn't even check on my order. She said my confirmation email was correct ( oct 14th). I hav... See more...
After numerous attempts I finally reached verizon on chat. It was a total waste of time. The person wouldn't even check on my order. She said my confirmation email was correct ( oct 14th). I have seen other people that got the same phone and ordered at the same state that they revieved emails stating theirs have shipped.
I got my confirmation e-mail at 5am Friday (just a point of reference). When i check my status i get "not available at this time". Is there any way i can get better information. I am impatient i ... See more...
I got my confirmation e-mail at 5am Friday (just a point of reference). When i check my status i get "not available at this time". Is there any way i can get better information. I am impatient i will admit but i need a pretty good idea when my phone will arrive so i can plan a day of vacation ( I can change the day within a couple of days once i have permission to be off). My wife is physically limited due to an illness and getting to the door before the fedex drivers gives up is a task. So Verizon Customer Service if you could help me i would appreciate it.
I Wish I could use "find my phone" on my 6 plus preorde.
Thanks for the update. It gives me hope. I do some developing and have been on ios8 since day one. I can't wait to see iOS8 on the new big screen.
I Have the same issue. I keep hoping for a change in the status or an email update. I have to plan ahead to be home for deliveries  that need a signature because my spouse is unable to physically... See more...
I Have the same issue. I keep hoping for a change in the status or an email update. I have to plan ahead to be home for deliveries  that need a signature because my spouse is unable to physically get to the door before the driver takes off ( a note to be the driver to please give her time doesn't work). I wish Verizon had been better prepared and had extra people on staff. Lots ots of luck to you.
congradulations!!!