Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,248 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

VerizonLosesACustomer's Posts

I agree completely. Verizon has no real customer care, that is obvious from the fact that their customers only resort after 5 o'clock is to talk to each other about the problems with Verizon
Sprint will buy your contract, if you didn't already know. I am going to talk to them tomorrow because Verizon really sucks
Please leave Verizon, I am selling my contract tomorrow. Read the update from Microsoft, it wasn't Verizons choice to block it, Microsoft did not want them to have it. After being a customer of ... See more...
Please leave Verizon, I am selling my contract tomorrow. Read the update from Microsoft, it wasn't Verizons choice to block it, Microsoft did not want them to have it. After being a customer of theirs for one year I understand why.
Please leave, I am leaving them tomorrow and going to sprint. Is an unethical and immoral company. They don't care for their customers, and every piece of equipment I have gotten from them has b... See more...
Please leave, I am leaving them tomorrow and going to sprint. Is an unethical and immoral company. They don't care for their customers, and every piece of equipment I have gotten from them has broken within the first month or two. I hope everyone realizes this and leaves  them and the company folds.