Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 2,879 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jonmarchant's Posts

I can't find that anywhere, and a search for "account overview" comes up with 1043 results, none of which are actually account overview. I gave up and used the online chat service and they did it... See more...
I can't find that anywhere, and a search for "account overview" comes up with 1043 results, none of which are actually account overview. I gave up and used the online chat service and they did it right away.
I am trying to do the same thing, but I can't even find the place on myverizon to try to remove the service. How do I do that? All I can find is places to upgrade to a more expensive version, not... See more...
I am trying to do the same thing, but I can't even find the place on myverizon to try to remove the service. How do I do that? All I can find is places to upgrade to a more expensive version, not to downgrade. Does anybody have step-by-step instructions? Twice since visual voicemail was installed on my phone (without my consent) I have been in places with weak or variable 4G/3G/1X/wifi (Yosemite Valley, etc.). Visual voice mail kept notifying me of nonexistent messages, and was draining my battery at an alarming rate. It was so bad that the phone was uncomfortably hot to the touch.