Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,182 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Dutchfish's Posts

Hello, ...this is regarding the Backup File's default location on my PC___ the Software Upgrade app is pretty snazzy but it does not give me a choice of local backup file location:..; .1) can... See more...
Hello, ...this is regarding the Backup File's default location on my PC___ the Software Upgrade app is pretty snazzy but it does not give me a choice of local backup file location:..; .1) cannot find any .ipd...so, is my cell's version of backup without PC still working? 2) which  back-up executable will trump the other? is it time-stamp based?...... 3) which will take precedence: the cell software or my online back-up or Software updater or /Verizon Wireless? Ultimately I need to save my data...BB software is sooo good for this kind of thing. My LGExtrovert has a long way to go. ...many drop the cells in the commode- mine in my coffee!!  ugh!  I am a student and really cannot afford to buy anything so I am in "due diligence" mode... Thank you for your time. Cheers, Melissa Personal Information removed as required by the Message was edited by Verizon Moderator