Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,768 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tcad's Posts

A) Your insurance is from Assurion, not Verizon B) You didn't pay attention when buying the insurance if you didn't know there was a deductible charge. C) Insurance is a roll of the dice. If yo... See more...
A) Your insurance is from Assurion, not Verizon B) You didn't pay attention when buying the insurance if you didn't know there was a deductible charge. C) Insurance is a roll of the dice. If you had broken your phone the first week you had it, you would have only paid $8 plus the $100 deductible and received a replacement $300 phone. I don't think you would have felt bad for the insurance company.
Keep in mind that this is an android problem,across all carriers, not specifically a Verizon problem. Verizon can't fix it until google releases a fix.
Double checked, both on latest version of Verison messages. Even deleted and reinstalled hers. No change. On May 5, 2015 5:21 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
Vanessa, Thanks for trying to help. We are usingVerizon Messages and I see no setting for MMS to be checked in the settings and mobile data is on. The problem is that she can't add recipients fr... See more...
Vanessa, Thanks for trying to help. We are usingVerizon Messages and I see no setting for MMS to be checked in the settings and mobile data is on. The problem is that she can't add recipients from ner contact list once she has one recipient listsed. When she picks a second recipient. it replaces the first one rather than adding it This works fine on my identical galaxy S3 phone,.
My wife and I have identical Samsung Galaxy S3 phones with Verizon Message+ for our text messaging. I can start a message, pick a recipient from my contacts, and keep going back to contacts to ad... See more...
My wife and I have identical Samsung Galaxy S3 phones with Verizon Message+ for our text messaging. I can start a message, pick a recipient from my contacts, and keep going back to contacts to add recipients by tapping on them for a group mesage. When my wife try to do this to create a group message, each time she goes to contacts to add a recipient, it replaces the prevous chosen recipient leaving only the latest choice in the To: box. rather than adding to it. I can't find a setting to turn on group messaging on her phone, or any settings different between her phone and mine. Any thoughts?
So, to shorten and summarize, you are one and a half years into a two year conract that you signed to get a phone at a cheap (subsidized by Verizon) price. You now want to break that contract six... See more...
So, to shorten and summarize, you are one and a half years into a two year conract that you signed to get a phone at a cheap (subsidized by Verizon) price. You now want to break that contract six months early and get another new, cheap (subsidized by verizon ) phone. And Verizon is the bad guy for not letting you break your contract and not finish paying for the current subsidized phone so you can get a new one?  Wow!
Has anyone received the new re-release of lollipop for the Galaxy S5 that started rolling out last week? It is supposed to fix the major problems with the original lollipop release for the S5
Ok, it's been almost 2 months since Verizon promised an opt out from their supercookie. Anybody know how?
Yes we are in zip 29707 in Sun City Carolina Lakes at the corner of Murray St and Hartwell Ln. When signal is weak (0 or1 bars) calls are dropped or dont go thru and incoming calls dont make i... See more...
Yes we are in zip 29707 in Sun City Carolina Lakes at the corner of Murray St and Hartwell Ln. When signal is weak (0 or1 bars) calls are dropped or dont go thru and incoming calls dont make it. When signal strength makes it to 2 bars, it works. It's not consistant but we seem to lose signal strength several times a day for an hour or two at a time. Thanks for your attention to this problem. On Dec 5, 2014 2:31 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
Yes, we are in 29707 at intersection of Hartwell Lane and Murray Street. Happens with all calls during periods of very weak signal, 1 or 0 bars. Seems to come and go during the day. Tried the sim... See more...
Yes, we are in 29707 at intersection of Hartwell Lane and Murray Street. Happens with all calls during periods of very weak signal, 1 or 0 bars. Seems to come and go during the day. Tried the sim card removal and reinstall. Didn't help.
After many years of great service with Verizon including 5 years at this location with strong signal strength and no dropped calls, we have now for several weeks had weak signal and dropped calls... See more...
After many years of great service with Verizon including 5 years at this location with strong signal strength and no dropped calls, we have now for several weeks had weak signal and dropped calls, and slow internet for long periods each day. Going outside the house does not help. We both have Samsung Galaxy S3's and have had them at this location for two years. We are just 10 miles south of Charlotte NC at zip 29707 in Indian Land SC.We don't mind paying for Verizon but we need the reliability and signal strength. What is going on here?