Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,871 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tcad's Posts

For any Android patch, update, or new Android version, every phone model and version would need to be tested to ensure that it would continue to work. Imagine how many phone types would have to b... See more...
For any Android patch, update, or new Android version, every phone model and version would need to be tested to ensure that it would continue to work. Imagine how many phone types would have to be tested to continue with Android updates for three and four year old phones! Not gonna happen.
T Mobile's 55+ plan with two lines unlimited everything for $60 all in including fees and taxes. This is going to be really hard to resist for us seniors paying much more for 4 GB of data. Anyon... See more...
T Mobile's 55+ plan with two lines unlimited everything for $60 all in including fees and taxes. This is going to be really hard to resist for us seniors paying much more for 4 GB of data. Anyone think Verizon might try to come close?
Need to add 20 dollar line access fee for the phone.
I downloaded Google maps for my area to use offline to save data. When I use them offline for navigation, it no longer speaks street names but instead says turn left here. When I go back to norma... See more...
I downloaded Google maps for my area to use offline to save data. When I use them offline for navigation, it no longer speaks street names but instead says turn left here. When I go back to normal navigation online, it speaks street names as always. Anyone else notice this since update to Nougat on Galaxy S6?
The warranty on a new phone is one year. Why would you expect more on a replacement?
Anyone else get android 7.0 Nougat for their Galaxy S6 today? Haven't noticed much different other than format of pull-down notification screen.
I don't understand: why did your Dad need a different dumb flip phone to go to Mexico? You say that they would activate it, go to Mexico, and then return it to Verizon after coming home? Were you... See more...
I don't understand: why did your Dad need a different dumb flip phone to go to Mexico? You say that they would activate it, go to Mexico, and then return it to Verizon after coming home? Were you trying to borrow it from Verizon?
If your phone is only 3 months old, it is under manufacturers warranty. How can your only solution be to pay it off? Something fishy here.
One thing to think about: If you go with the Verizon travel pass at $10.00/day, you use your existing number and people calling you from the USA don't have to learn a new number, or make an inte... See more...
One thing to think about: If you go with the Verizon travel pass at $10.00/day, you use your existing number and people calling you from the USA don't have to learn a new number, or make an international call that they would have to pay for. You can also call or text back yo the USA for no additional charge. If you go with a local sim card, it might be cheaper for the card per day, but it would be an international call for you to call back to the USA and for anyone here to call you over there. (And you would have to let people know your new temporary German number).
If you have (and want) only an old non-smartphone flip phone that was not a Verizon phone originally, the store is correct that it won't work on Verizon. Being unlocked doesn't magically add the ... See more...
If you have (and want) only an old non-smartphone flip phone that was not a Verizon phone originally, the store is correct that it won't work on Verizon. Being unlocked doesn't magically add the CDMA radio and frequencies needed to work on Verizon.
If they use a rolling phone # (different each time) there is no way to block them just as they can't block phone calls from rolling numbers.
There are settings on both apple and android phones that can allow the use of data even when on wi-fi. Your two phones have probably been set to these options by their users.
So, you switched a cell number to a land line to avoid ETF payment on the cell line, and you didn't know that you would actually have to make payments for the land line? Ummm....
This $85.98 was charged by your cruise ship because you used their system on board their ship. It has nothing to do with Verizon except it is billed to you thru Verizon. I have been on many cruis... See more...
This $85.98 was charged by your cruise ship because you used their system on board their ship. It has nothing to do with Verizon except it is billed to you thru Verizon. I have been on many cruises and they all offer you a package to reduce the per minute cost of using their systems while at sea.
I am surprised that nobody has commented on the Verizon Galaxy S6 software update that started two days ago. Normally by now the haters have ,started with "it's way late and bricked my phone, rui... See more...
I am surprised that nobody has commented on the Verizon Galaxy S6 software update that started two days ago. Normally by now the haters have ,started with "it's way late and bricked my phone, ruined my battery life, and stopped all text messages from my girlfriend" diatribe.
I had a Galaxy S5 for two years that never overheated and now have a Galaxy S6 which has not overheated so far in 1 year. Not sure why you think that they all overheat.
If you are not on wi-fi, you will be using data when streaming or downloading from the cloud because the cloud is accessed thru the internet.
Yes, you will have Verizon serice in Maui. Was recently there and had no signal problems.
Seriously? You expected the Verizon sales associate to know, and tell you what your AT&T cancellation charges would be? How could she know your situation at AT&T? You didn't ask AT&T? She told yo... See more...
Seriously? You expected the Verizon sales associate to know, and tell you what your AT&T cancellation charges would be? How could she know your situation at AT&T? You didn't ask AT&T? She told you what your out of pocket costs from Verizon would be, (zero), and you are mad at Verizon? Wow!
Wow, OK, one more try: You paid them $96 for the year. You broke your phone at one year and they paid $92 (along with your $100) for your replacement phone. So, they made a grand total of $4 in ... See more...
Wow, OK, one more try: You paid them $96 for the year. You broke your phone at one year and they paid $92 (along with your $100) for your replacement phone. So, they made a grand total of $4 in that year insuring your phone. How are they overcharging and how were you robbed again?