Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,516 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

LongtimeVerizonMember's Posts

I did not see an answer to the original question as to how to reach the corporate office. I was told I would be given a $15/mo first responders discount for all future bills, by Ryan T. today at abou... See more...
I did not see an answer to the original question as to how to reach the corporate office. I was told I would be given a $15/mo first responders discount for all future bills, by Ryan T. today at about noon PST, but after I spoke to him, my discount was set to $10. After that, I talked to several supervisors, over a 3 hour period, who said they will not honor the $15 discount and also told me that they cannot transfer me to a higher level supervisor and that no one is able to listen to the recording of my call with Ryan, which seems hard to believe. I hope I can get this resolved, as I have been a customer for over 15 years, and as a customer I have a right to the pricing that I was promised. Thank you.