I'm not sure, but I'd assume you'd call when you're about to activate it. You'd probably want to call the prepaid department ahead of time to confirm though. I'm not ordering my phone online, I'm... Ver más...
I'm not sure, but I'd assume you'd call when you're about to activate it. You'd probably want to call the prepaid department ahead of time to confirm though. I'm not ordering my phone online, I'm going to a Verizon store tomorrow to purchase the phone and get help switching my number and such over.
I'm planning on going to a Verizon Wireless Store to purchase my phone.  Can they switch my number there? And also, will I be able to purchase the 50$ smartphone plan at Verizon store? ¡Gracias!
I currently have a $50 basic prepaid phone and I'd like to upgrade to the 50$ prepaid smartphone plan in a couple of weeks. How do I go about changing my plan from prepaid basic to prepaid smartp... Ver más...
I currently have a $50 basic prepaid phone and I'd like to upgrade to the 50$ prepaid smartphone plan in a couple of weeks. How do I go about changing my plan from prepaid basic to prepaid smartphone?  Also, I want to keep my existing number and account information. ¡Gracias!
I was able to get a hold of someone on the prepaid customer service number. When I previously called that number, I couldn't locate the right menu option to talk to someone about unlocking my ac... Ver más...
I was able to get a hold of someone on the prepaid customer service number. When I previously called that number, I couldn't locate the right menu option to talk to someone about unlocking my account, but I finally found it and was able to access my account. ¡Gracias!
I've been locked out of my Verizon account online for a few months now. I have a prepaid phone and a few months ago, my cell service was messing up for most of the morning. When I tried to get on... Ver más...
I've been locked out of my Verizon account online for a few months now. I have a prepaid phone and a few months ago, my cell service was messing up for most of the morning. When I tried to get onto my account, it locked me out. I tried to reset my password, and just says to contact customer service.  However, whenever I tried calling, I couldn't get a hold of a person and I can't find the right menu option to unlock my account. Does anyone know what I can do?