Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,769 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

cbrbteamleader's Posts

Thank you very much! Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network. From: Verizon Wireless Customer Support Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2015 2:12 PM To: Georgian... See more...
Thank you very much! Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network. From: Verizon Wireless Customer Support Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2015 2:12 PM To: Georgiana Tyler Reply To: jive-453890705-3i2jx-2-s1rr@verizonwireless.hosted.jivesoftware.com Subject: - Backup Assistant Verizon Wireless Customer Support created the discussion "Backup Assistant" To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1308663#1308663
Another 2 quick questions, if both wireless and wifi are "on" will backup choose wifi?‎ And will my backup settings allow me to set the time of the backup- I keep getting "pinged" throughout the ... See more...
Another 2 quick questions, if both wireless and wifi are "on" will backup choose wifi?‎ And will my backup settings allow me to set the time of the backup- I keep getting "pinged" throughout the day? Thanks very much! Personal information removed as required by the Message edited by Verizon Moderator
Hello, I think I have found the problem- unless I am forgetting to do something to speed things up and/or for the backup to occur without my monitoring it? When I awoke this morning the ba... See more...
Hello, I think I have found the problem- unless I am forgetting to do something to speed things up and/or for the backup to occur without my monitoring it? When I awoke this morning the backup (which I started around 10:15 pm yesterday) was asking me to select the documents I wanted to back up- I did that and 10minutes later they were done. Is there a way for me to backup only my contacts, choose only contacts and then the Cloud will backup overnight? Many thanks! cbrbteamleader
I have a lot of contacts and when using the Verizon Cloud to backup overnight it seems to ‎just keep going, never finished. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to backup via wireless- I was usi... See more...
I have a lot of contacts and when using the Verizon Cloud to backup overnight it seems to ‎just keep going, never finished. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to backup via wireless- I was using wifi?
I do not have the Backup Assistant icon on my Classic SQC 100-3 and the free BUA app just doesn't look right to me