Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,247 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MotoTurboCharged's Posts

I posted this previously but will post again because I think it will help. If you try it, please post the results either way. This worked for me on another Android device, and it cured my battery... See more...
I posted this previously but will post again because I think it will help. If you try it, please post the results either way. This worked for me on another Android device, and it cured my battery issues that occurred after a software update. A. Clear cache partition. Note, this is NOT the same as merely clearing the cache in your settings menu. Power off your smartphone Press and hold "Volume up", "Home" and "Power" at the same time After the phone vibrates, release the "Power" button but continue to hold "Volume Up" and "home" Once the "Android System Recovery" screen appears, release all the hardware buttons Using the "Volume Down" button, navigate to and highlight "wipe cache partition" Press "Power" to select the option Once the cache partition has been wiped, "Reboot System Now" should be highlighted Press the "Power" key to reboot your device B. Power the phone off. C. Plug into a wall charger and charge until 100%, then leave on teh charger, powered off, for several hours, preferably overnight. The above steps will calibrate the battery meter in the phone. It should be performed any time battery levels start to fluctuate rapidly, especially after a software update. The clear cache partition does not wipe out your files like a factory reset does. Hope this helps... it cured my supposed battery problems twice after software updates.
I had a similar problem on a different model device after an upgrade. I finally fixed it by performing a Wipe Cache Partition, then powering off the phone, plugging into a wall charger (do not u... See more...
I had a similar problem on a different model device after an upgrade. I finally fixed it by performing a Wipe Cache Partition, then powering off the phone, plugging into a wall charger (do not use wireless Qi charging for this step) and let it charge until completely charged back up PLUS at least two hours longer. Preferably charge it all night while powered off. This recalibrates the battery level monitor in the phone. Worked for me.