Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,375 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

john_august's Posts

I had the same type of problem with usage controls. so i called verizon and they removed the service and re-installed usage controls and I now get the message when my daughter exceeds her minute l... See more...
I had the same type of problem with usage controls. so i called verizon and they removed the service and re-installed usage controls and I now get the message when my daughter exceeds her minute limit. You might try this and see it if helps. I still wish it would work with usage controls on.
The only problem I have with chaperone that is if you have one smart child, they can disable it by changing the location code on the phone from location on to e911. Or the can remove the chaperone... See more...
The only problem I have with chaperone that is if you have one smart child, they can disable it by changing the location code on the phone from location on to e911. Or the can remove the chaperone program from their phone. I would like to see it work with either location code being turned on and a password to restrict them from removing the program. Also see my post on chaperone and usage controls working together
The time restriction is only for stopping text messages. I asked this question also when I put usage controls on my daughters phone. I also have chaperone on her phone and found out after I put u... See more...
The time restriction is only for stopping text messages. I asked this question also when I put usage controls on my daughters phone. I also have chaperone on her phone and found out after I put usage controls on that chaperone does not function when time restrictions are ser. I do not see why verzion can not set the id or phone number that chaperone uses as a trusted number so that it can be used when time restrictions are set. I have also asked about adding trusted numbers that are not under my plan, but are verizon customers. I was told that it was not possible.
Rignt now when you have the time restrictions set, such as 8:00 am thru 4:00pm, you can not use chaperone to verify the location of that phone. I do not see why, since verizon is sending out the t... See more...
Rignt now when you have the time restrictions set, such as 8:00 am thru 4:00pm, you can not use chaperone to verify the location of that phone. I do not see why, since verizon is sending out the text message, the that Id or phone number be a trusted number so that chaperone can be used.