Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,489 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Bunny13's Posts

Hi Krystin...(my name too, but spelled differently)...No, I didn't outright ask him.  Instead, I just texted him again how he was doing, and he responded right away, but it was sorta cold-soundin... See more...
Hi Krystin...(my name too, but spelled differently)...No, I didn't outright ask him.  Instead, I just texted him again how he was doing, and he responded right away, but it was sorta cold-sounding.  I know texts can always sound cold, but it sounded like he wasn't interested in texting with me anymore.  So, I am still up in the air about whether it was a text sent to me, or a glitch.   You'd think I would assume he didn't send it, if he didn't sound interested in the latest one, but then...I didn't respond to the "up in the air" one for quite some time, with the very reason you and I have, which is "did he even text me...?"  It was hesitation and fear, so I waited.  That said, it may have turned him off that I didn't text him right away...so the end result tells me nothing either way.   I say the best policy is honesty, and just outright ask him if he wants to continue chatting or not.  I finally asked this guy in a text that if he wishes to continue with me, to please call me.  I never heard anything back, so that solidified it for me.  Better to know now, and get a mild bruise on your ego, than to have it drag out and be hurt more down the road, or more embarrassed by some other misconstrued situation.   Like my mother said, if he gets that offended by a delayed text response by you, then you wouldn't want that kind of guy anyway!  Too sensitive.
Yeah, I figured it would be common sense to just text back; my hesitancy was merely due to the fact that it is a guy I like, and I wasn't sure if he texted me back or not.  If not, I didn't want t... See more...
Yeah, I figured it would be common sense to just text back; my hesitancy was merely due to the fact that it is a guy I like, and I wasn't sure if he texted me back or not.  If not, I didn't want to bother him with a 2nd text, if he is not responding--lol.  But, I am not too proud to give it a shot anyway...I'll see what happens....thanks...
Greetings...To text someone I typically just find an old inbox text and open that up by clicking reply.  It works fine, but today I had an odd thing occur.  I sent a text to someone from an old i... See more...
Greetings...To text someone I typically just find an old inbox text and open that up by clicking reply.  It works fine, but today I had an odd thing occur.  I sent a text to someone from an old inbox text he had sent me, which was a 10:37 am text from a couple of days ago.  Well, I sent him a "how was your day" text at 2 this morning.  I received a sound-prompt of a new text today at around 3 pm.  I opened it and it was a repeat text/word usage from him, saying "hey u."  He says this a lot, so I cannot tell if it is new...and this is why:  the attached information for this "new" text is the OLD info, that of 10:37 am from a couple of days ago, and NOT 3 pm today.     So, obviously, my question is, is this really a new text from him, or did I somehow get a repeated text sent back to me?  I have noticed somewhere something about a duplicate text, but it does not designate such anywhere in the info.  Can Verizon somehow mess up texts, if someone types the exact same thing as before?  I know I am stretching it here, but I was just curious.   By the way, I contacted tech support just a bit ago, and the lady admitted she can't be sure, either.  It shows a text sent to me today at 3 pm, but she doesn't know herself if it was just an auto-repeat or something sent back to me, etc.  Has anyone had this happen, and if so, did you figure out the deal?   Thanks for any help.