Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,749 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Selektor_Style's Posts

I found the culprit!!! Oh, please forgive me, Verizon, for assuming there was a conspiracy against me! Turns out my office building somehow blocks personal mobile devices from creating HotSpot... See more...
I found the culprit!!! Oh, please forgive me, Verizon, for assuming there was a conspiracy against me! Turns out my office building somehow blocks personal mobile devices from creating HotSpots. I have full bars 4G, but could never properly have a mobile tethering established. I had no issues connecting to hotspot on my phone at work, at the park, and at the bar. Thanks!
Thanks for your input! I've always had full bars when trying to use the hotspot feature on my phones. As for the SIM card, Nexus 6P and Galaxy S6 use the nano sim card, and my LG G2 use the olde... See more...
Thanks for your input! I've always had full bars when trying to use the hotspot feature on my phones. As for the SIM card, Nexus 6P and Galaxy S6 use the nano sim card, and my LG G2 use the older, bigger sim card, so technically I've tried two different sim cards. Oh well, someday, perhaps, i'll get to the bottom on this.
I've been having trouble with using Mobile Hotspot with my verizon devices for a while now. While it's not a huge dealbreaker, but when i need to use my phone as a hotspot, the connection keeps ... See more...
I've been having trouble with using Mobile Hotspot with my verizon devices for a while now. While it's not a huge dealbreaker, but when i need to use my phone as a hotspot, the connection keeps dropping and constantly timeouts to the point of being unusable. I've had it happen with my Nexus 6P, LG G2, and most recently, Galaxy S6, so i believe it's not a device issue, but Verizon. Just now i set up a Hotspot on my phone, then tried to connect to it on my Surface Pro. The network found, passcode entered, automatically connect checked, but it kept dropping the connection. And my phone randomly flashes the "Connected Device" name, but mostly states "no devices connected" Has anyone else encountered this problem? I've tried setting up the hotspot in various ways, but still no connection. Is there a conspiracy by verizon to limit hotspots on mobile devices in order to sell more of the Mi-Fi devices?
Thanks! I guess i'll stop by the verizon store, see what they say. I figure i wanted to see if someone else experienced the same problem, and if there were easier fixes, without having to repla... See more...
Thanks! I guess i'll stop by the verizon store, see what they say. I figure i wanted to see if someone else experienced the same problem, and if there were easier fixes, without having to replacing the phone. On the other hand, i might just root the phone and flash the ROM.
Want to start by saying i love my LG G2! But, since the latest update (VS98026A), i've been experienced dropped calls. In the middle of conversation, the other person would just disappear. This h... See more...
Want to start by saying i love my LG G2! But, since the latest update (VS98026A), i've been experienced dropped calls. In the middle of conversation, the other person would just disappear. This has happened multiple times on the phone with my wife (she's on Verizon), and with people who are on AT&T and Tmobile. I have good signal coverage, receive and make calls no problem, just the dropped calls in the middle of conversation is bothering me a lot. I haven't had this problem before, it just started after the latest software update (the one that introduced HD Calling). Is there a way to revert back to previous version? I got the Thanks!
Dangit! I've been having the same problem for days now, couldn't figure out what that was, until i ran into this thread! And my phone is not in the "retired" list, recently bought LG G2!