Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,792 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Lancert's Posts

The comment that your phone takes a while to get "used to" the update is ridiculous. This lollipop update is terrible and I can't believe that it was released in this condition and not tested bet... See more...
The comment that your phone takes a while to get "used to" the update is ridiculous. This lollipop update is terrible and I can't believe that it was released in this condition and not tested better.
I agree that this "update" to Lollipop sucks. Battery life is terrible, it's terribly sluggish, apps crash constantly, it runs hot. Loved my S5 until this update. Anyone know how to downgrade ... See more...
I agree that this "update" to Lollipop sucks. Battery life is terrible, it's terribly sluggish, apps crash constantly, it runs hot. Loved my S5 until this update. Anyone know how to downgrade back to Kit Kat? To the poster that suggests checking for rogue apps, even if there were rogue apps, the S5 ran fine before.