Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,276 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

heyymrsrobinson's Posts

I've been going back and forth with Verizon for 3 days about my order (mostly everyone has been super kind and helpful!) and the chaos it caused; last night they finally withdrew the money for ou... See more...
I've been going back and forth with Verizon for 3 days about my order (mostly everyone has been super kind and helpful!) and the chaos it caused; last night they finally withdrew the money for our phones and I was told the order would be sent to the warehouse for shipping. However, this morning, I still haven't received any emails about the initial payment we made, the status of our order, nothing. Can anyone please help me? I don't have service, hence the reason I am getting onboard with Verizon, and when there is a phone I can use--it has Skype and I have to fight with the toll free number not trying to force me to dial 611. I just want to know the status of our order and whether or not our information was actually forwarded to the warehouse.