Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,730 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

LDHallock's Posts

Carmen, My responses are prefaced with LDH:  following your questions below: Thanks and brgds, Lee Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of ... See more...
Carmen, My responses are prefaced with LDH:  following your questions below: Thanks and brgds, Lee Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message was edited by Verizon Moderator
AdamG_VZW, I know your maps show good coverage but my neighbors and myself all only get 2/5 dots in this neighborhood, above ground and outside our houses.  I would say it has been a few m... See more...
AdamG_VZW, I know your maps show good coverage but my neighbors and myself all only get 2/5 dots in this neighborhood, above ground and outside our houses.  I would say it has been a few months and primarily Talk, as we all use our WIFI for Texts/Data. Can you please send a technician to investigate? And are there any signal boosters that are available to remedy this situation? Thanks and brgds, Lee Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message was edited by Verizon Moderator
Why do we suddenly have very poor cell signal in our area 80016?  Four relatively new iPhones:  2 ea new 5S, 1 new 6, and 1 ea new 6+. All get 2 dots and worse in the basement!   Help pls!... See more...
Why do we suddenly have very poor cell signal in our area 80016?  Four relatively new iPhones:  2 ea new 5S, 1 new 6, and 1 ea new 6+. All get 2 dots and worse in the basement!   Help pls!!!