Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,412 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

daclarkemobile's Posts

Well Im glad this post is still open. I had the same problem and while taking a few days to try their suggestion they closed my post down. S4 lollipop loses signal in building and never recove... See more...
Well Im glad this post is still open. I had the same problem and while taking a few days to try their suggestion they closed my post down. S4 lollipop loses signal in building and never recovers S4, looses signal in my work building and never recovers. Needs reboot.  Same as you guys. Although, testing the last week in LTE/CDMA mode seems to be better. It hasnt locked me out yet, but it doesnt seem like a real solution.  I may have just been lucky though during this time and have moved by a window or something that caught enough signal to keep it connected.
I updated to Lollipop last weekend, and it started acting up the first day I entered an area where the signal was blocked.  Since then I have noticed if I can maintain at least 1 signal bar it wi... See more...
I updated to Lollipop last weekend, and it started acting up the first day I entered an area where the signal was blocked.  Since then I have noticed if I can maintain at least 1 signal bar it will sustain connection.  But if it is in a location with no signal for an unknown period of time, it stops trying to connect to the network and a phone reboot is needed to get cell reception again.
SInce the lollipop update every day at work I lose my signal when traveling through one building. Once I'm in cell range again the phone never recovers signal. I have to reboot the phone every ti... See more...
SInce the lollipop update every day at work I lose my signal when traveling through one building. Once I'm in cell range again the phone never recovers signal. I have to reboot the phone every time.  Total pain.  Also the texts I didnt get in that time are never received. So since lollipop update, total lose of signal and missing texts.  What to do? Its almost like lollipop gives up looking for a signal after so many tries to conserve battery or something.